Chapter Seven

A/N: Same warning as the previous chapter

-

Taehyung hurriedly went outside while Jisoo was in the shower. Fucking hell. He ran his hands to through his face. He wasn’t sure why Jisoo had said that, maybe because she was drunk as hell, not like the shower could take away her drunken stupor but she had insisted on freshening up.

He was sure Jisoo wasn’t Ice Queen as he hadn’t felt the tingles and pretty sure Mina was the marksman that had fired all those arrows. Shit. Rosé and Jisoo are probably the two who fought with Yoongi then.

“Fucking hell Five, were you trying to give me a heart attack? It’s almost two in the morning! Where’s the midnight promise, huh?” Lisa hissed at the other end of his comm. Taehyung sighed. “Royal, I’m sorry. But I’m currently in a position where I could potentially fuck up and risk everyone…”

So Taehyung recounted what had happened, from the moment he and Jimin had landed on floor sixty-seven all the way up to when Jisoo had kissed him.

Lisa didn’t say anything, never interrupted Taehyung’s story. “Royal, she’s a Black. I would never sleep with her.”

“Five, listen to me. As your friend, I want what’s best for you and I want you to do what you think is right.” Taehyung can hear Lisa inhale. “I know you don’t want to, and that’s fine. Those bitches are out for our blood anyway.” If Taehyung hadn’t known Lisa, he would’ve disregarded the conflicted tone of her voice.

“Royal, I know. Information from the enemy itself is valuable.” He laughed, his throat constricting. “I just feel like I’m selling my dignity over this.”

On the other line, Lisa’s heart broke. Taehyung may look like he doesn’t really care but his moral compass always made him choose the right thing to do, even at the cost of his own self. Lisa just wished he would stop doing that. “Tae, you can not do it. We can look for information elsewhere.”

“But if I leave now after she said she was a Black, she’d know. And Mochi would be in danger. He’s with another one of them.” Lisa cursed under her breath. “Fuck, what awesome timing.”

Taehyung laughed. “Its fine, Lis. If I think about the pros we will have, it can make me forget about feeling sorry for myself that the only way I can have sex is when a girl’s drunk or I’m selling my body for information.”

“You fucker. You know you can name anyone in here and fuck them, you have that power.” Lisa laughed, Taehyung then joined in. “Call on-time tomorrow, so I’d know that that Black haven’t murdered you yet.”

“I will.”

Stay safe and come back to us okay?” He hummed his response and turned the comms off, lest someone can listen in on their conversation. Taehyung looked at the dark sky and wished that this will be worth it. What would the others think? What would Wendy think?

Sleeping with the enemy? Never in his entire life would Taehyung have imagined himself in this position. He walked inside and opened her fridge, never caring if it was rude, finding a half-full bottle of Myoui Whiskey. He downed its contents in one swig.

Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and placing the glass bottle down with a clunk, he walked towards the couch and waited for the siren call, for himself to plunge into a world of carnal desires and sinful temptations.

He needed to be drunk to do this.

[FLOOR 86: NORTH DISTRICT – SOO HOUSEHOLD – 06082177 0545 HOURS]