1

"UGHHHH im so bored what to do what to do".
You begin to sigh as you suddenly hear a ringing coming from your phone. You quickly jump up from your bed to your desk curious to see who it was. It was nobara your best friend since 4th grade. As soon as you picked up you were already able to sense her excitement through the phone. "Hey Nobara what's up" you mumbled. All a sudden you can already hear her shouting excitedly about a party and how she wanted you to come. You pull the phone away from your ear a little shocked at the yelling coming out of no where but you suddenly let out a little laugh due to her actions. "HEY WHAT YOU LAUGHING AT" she said through the phone. "Haha nothing nothing but yea I'll be there bye bye". You hung up and started to get ready because you where a little excited too.
*time skip*
You were looking in the mirror one last time before Nobara got there to pick you up. For the event you decided to wear a tight black dress that revealed all your curves and a little cleavage with a flannel to wear over because there was a slight cold breeze outside. Before Nobara got there you decided to look through Instagram post because you were bored. you were stuck scrolling for a while until you hear a knock at your apartment door and a text from Nobara. "Hey loser hurry up we're here". You giggled to yourself "omg nobara" you said to yourself . You rushed to the door and quickly put on your high top black converse. You jumped up and opened your door and immediately seeing Nobara , Itadori and Megumi waiting patiently. "WOW Y/N YOU LOOK AMAZING" Nobara said as her jaw dropped. "OMGGG Y/NNNN WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONGGG" he lets out an exhausting sigh slightly interrupting her. "Thank you haha but sorry now lets just hurry up and get to this party already" You shouted in excitement as all of your friends around you cheered. You all jumped in the car and listened to music just enjoying the moment. The music was blasting . It was so loud it felt like the speakers were gonna explode at any moment.
Finally having arrived at the party all of you quickly hurried in because of the cold weather.
As you walked in with Nobara and the others she quickly turned to face you. "Y/n listen to me real quick I always take you too party's and you always follow me around you need to be more confident in your self and independent so I'll say it once and only once GO AND PARTY YOUR ASS OFF AND DRINK LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW". With her speech it got you a little hyped up to go and start partying. So with that you began to go through the crowd of people getting to the kitchen to get a little buzz. And there she was standing in a corner drinking what was probably alcohol in a red cup.
Maki.
Maki Zenin.

this was my first chapter so I didn't know if I did it long enough of anything but really hope you all enjoy it . Sorry if I miss spelled anything lol 🧍‍♀️
Word count : 558 words