3

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

When she heard the very words I spoke blush immediately ran to her face. her eyes widened by the sudden action but she started to clam herself. You began to look over noticing the wide grin spreading on her face. She grabs your wrist and starts to push through the crowd of people leading you to the bedrooms upstairs.You walked to the bed as she turns around and locks the door quickly. You let out a tiny laugh as she walked over to you slightly pushing you on the bed. She was now on top of you. "What you laughing at doll". You immediately turned red seeing how hot she looked on top of you. "Ya know you look really hot as a top" you mumbled. "Whatcha say" maki commented even though she heard you loud and clear. You then grabbed her collar then whispered in her ear "you heard me".

Maki put her hand on my knee and started to move it to your inner thigh. You were looking at her hand until suddenly you felt a pair of lips on yours. Soon after that it turned into a make-out session. all the kissing were rough and passionate. Her tongue slide across your bottom lip asking for permission to enter and of course you accepted. Your tongues were swirling together almost like dancing. Out of nowhere maki moved her knee between your legs slightly pushing on your 😺. The sudden  action caused you to let out a loud moan. Her lips began to move down to your neck. Hands crawling up your back taking off your bra. As she was taking of your clothes you began to take off hers. Her toned muscles were everything you dreamed of. Her figure was beautiful. Her hovering over you made it 10x better.

"Hey are you gonna keep staring" Maki said as she started rubbing your clit causing loud throaty moans to escape from your lips. She started positioning herself, putting her head in between your knees grabbing your legs. She started doing kitty lick on your pussy. You couldn't take it anymore all the pleasure was too much for you to handle. Your breath was starting to get unsteady. Maki suddenly jammed 3 fingers into your throbbing pussy. The sudden action made you let out a loud moan. "Shh be quiet dear the others will hear you". They slightly giggled still jamming there fingers into you . You felt a familiar knot in your stomach. You were about to cum. " Maki im about to-" , "I know cum for me darling". You came right into her hand riding out your orgasm. After a few she cleaned you of and laid next to you. Maki grabs your chin to make you face her. " I think your to tired for a 2nd round but I'm not done with you" when she said that your face went red. Maki put her arms around you and you both fell asleep in each others arms.

OMG I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER.
I've never wrote smut so don't judge me please 🥲 IM WORKING ON IT THO. I hope everyone enjoys the story so far. AND 137 READS NO WAY THANK YOU SM.
Word count: 539 words