Unknown Powers

Aidan wasn't a normal boy, he may have looked like a normal boy; dark brown hair, brown eyes, tall, muscular and wonderful tanned skin.  

Aidan had a secret power that nobody knew about, he thought he was a creep because of this power, he could tell the future, he could the past and sometimes this was a advantage but most of the time it was a disadvantage. He saw his own mother's death at the age of 5.

Now Aidan is Sixteen, an honor student, A grades and mr popularity, he was walking home one afternoon, after school, he saw kids walking with their siblings, he wished he had one, he was way too young when he's mother passed away causing his parents not to have another kid. His father never forgave himself for the death of his mother, which wasn't his fault.

Aidan got home dumping his bag on the floor, "Hey dad," Aidan greeted walking into the kitchen and finding his father trying to paint a wooden boat that he made. 

"Hey," He looked up fixing his glasses on his face. 

"I'm heading out for a run, do you mind?" Aidan asked grabbing a apple. 

His father nodded his head, "Sure," He smiled, "Be careful ok." 

Aidan nodded his head and took off, he couldn't be bothered getting change something happened he didn't even think he was going for a run, he's mind just told him he needed to go so well he went.

He was running, he ran into an unknown area, "What the heck?" He asked himself as he stopped by a neary pole and looking around it was empty, no houses, no proper grass just mostly dirt and nothing. He started looking around until something clicked in his head, he heard screaming, loud screaming by a young girl.

He then saw a well in his mind, a young child around the age of five years old, she was bouncing her ball, she was by herself, her ball bounced down the well and she thought she could reach it so she jumped down, she was the girl that went missing two day's ago, it was all over the news. Aidan quickly ran to the well, hearing screams louder. 

"Help me!" She screamed seeing Aidan appear from the top. 

"Hello," Aidan called leaning his arm down hoping she could reach it, he was wrong. 

"I...I can't reach," The girl cried jumping in the air. 

"I'll go get help," He called getting up and running back home.

Finding his father still in the kitchen, "I found a little girl, the little girl that was missing two day's ago," He announced. 

"What?" His father asked confused. 

"Dad, I had a vision," Aidan announced. 

"What do you mean, vision?" 

Aidan sat down on the chair, "Dad, I have to tell you something, I have special powers, I can see in the future, I can see in the past, I've been like that for a long time," Aidan tried to explain his dad shook his head. 

"What game are you playing?" He asked getting annoyed. 

Aidan shook his head, "I saw a girl, the same girl that went missing, she's stuck down a well, you need to help me get her," Aidan begged. 

His father still didn't believe him, "What is wrong with you," He shook his head, "I knew there was something wrong but I didn't know you were mentally ill." 

"DAD!" Aidan screamed, "There is a little girl down the well, down near the out back, I saw the vision, I saw here down the well, she's down there and I'm going to save her, you can help me if you want I don't care." 

His father looked at him, watched him run over to their laundry andgrabbing rope and his school bag, "What are you doing with yourschool bag?" His father asked. 

"I have food in there, once I get her out, I'm going to give her some food," He explained, "Are you coming or what?" 

His father shook his head. 

"I can't believe you're not even going to believe your only son, the only person you have left, we've been living together for 11 years by ourselves and you still don't believe me." 

"Aidan, it just sounds so weird, it's unbelievable." 

"Look, I'm going to save her, with your help or not, and if you do change your mind, it's the well near the outback," Aidan answered then ran off towards the well.

Once he got back to the well, he threw the rope down, "Grab hold of the rope," He called down to her. 

There was no answer so he repeated it. 

He looked down she was lying on the ground, "What the heck," He said leaning down trying to get a closer look.  

"Excuse me, are you alright," He called slowly slipping his feet down, "Please, please wake up I've come to help you." 

He slowly, slowly leant down a little bit more until... 

He feet slipped and he landed head down on the floor inside the well, the girl woke up, "What? What are you doing here?" She asked wiping her eyes. 

"I came to save you, I accidentally slipped," Aidan said, "We are both stuck down the well." 

The girl looked at his school bag, "Is there food in there?" She asked. 

Aidan nodded his head, "Yeah, just for you, i brought it for you." 

She nodded her head, "Can I have some?" She asked, "I'm so hungry." 

Aidan nodded his head, "Of course," He handed her a packet of chips. 

She quickly took them and started shoving them in her mouth, "Do you think someone is going to save us?" She asked. 

Aidan nodded his head, "If dad believed me than yes," He whispered to himself then turning back to the girl, "We'll be saved." 

She smiled, "I'm tired," She finally said. 

Aidan curled next to her, "Come on go to sleep, by tomorrow we'll saved, I promise," He hoped closing his eyes.

Aidan slept blank until a vision appeared in his head, so many people were standing around them, the little girl; her name was Milly, she was being held on by a rope, while people were calling Aidan's name, including his father, who was begging for him to wake up, nothing was happening, as Milly got safe, the rope dropped down, his father was dropping down by the rope, getting to Aidan's level, "Come on, Come on Aidan, wake up," He cried, "I'm Sorry I believe you." 

Aidan opened his eyes, "It wasn't your fault mum died," He slowly said.