Fans go on Strike

I have risen from the dead. I decided to work on this book a little after deleting some of the other ones.

I've also been working on a book in Tapas, but that's another story. I'm just glad to be back😊🌌.

😇🦋🌌🦋😇

Third Person Pov

It's been about 2 and 1/2 Weeks since the argument. And no post on the Sam and Colby channel. View rates on both the Sam and Colby's channel dropped slightly. The comments were talking about how they're going on strike and wanted a Sam and Colby video update.

"Colby! Colby! Colbyyy!" He heard his boyfriend call from the other side of the house, "The fans are getting worse. You guys need to figure something out."

A deep and long sigh came from Colby as he turned around to see Elton dressed up in the clothes he chose. "I know baby peach, but he doesn't want to talk to me. I would've ended this fued a long time ago if he just listened to my opinion." He stated putting his chin on the others shoulder as Elton sat on Colby's lap.

"What if you say something about it? I mean you both love your fans a lot. So what's the risk, you're losing them over a silly argument." Elton was right and Colby new it too, the Sam and Colby channel has lost just a little bit past 200 subscribers over the past two weeks.

Getting his head massaged, by Elton, Colby turned the chair around continuing the conversation, "I don't know baby, Sam might not want to listen to me. After all the last time I tried talking to him it went down in disaster."

-----------

Flashback

"Hey, Sam, can we talk?" Colby was struggling to find a way to talk to his ex-best friend, Sam, in a polite, non-violent, manner, after debating with himself he just decided to go for it.

"Ya, no. I'm good. I'm fine with how my life turned out. You're the one who's stuck in the past get over it. Sam and Colby is dead. How many times do I have to tell you? Just because Elton wants you to talk to me doesn't mean I want to talk to you." Sam replied quite sarcastic which got on Colby's nerve.

"First off, Elton did not tell me to come and talk to you. I came myself. Second, you don't have to tell me over and over again I understand you want Sam and Colby to be over and that's fine. Lastly, all I wanted to say was that I'm sorry for what I did last week." Colby was trying to keep calm. He really wanted to get this thing figured out, but Sam wasn't even paying attention to him.

"You know maybe I shouldn't have said sorry to you. I wanted to figure our shit out and go say sorry to the damn fans! They need it NOW! After all it's your fault it's like this." Colby lashed out with his fists tightly cleched on the verge of hitting the blond in front of him.

Sam became furious, although Colby used to tell him to go do something or to go apologize to the fans (of course they needed it now) he would do those somethings if reasonable, but right now Colby didn't need to tell Sam anymore. He knew full well what he did. Sam felt so much remorse, but wasn't going to back down from the argument.

He was planning to leave the house anyway with Y/N and this argument was just another reason. "Shut up Colby! I know that I have to apologize and I will! But not if you tell me to! It's pointless to command, let alone tell me, someone who is on the verge of killing you and your boyfriend everyday, to do something I know I need to do!"