She CHEATED on me with SAM

WARNINGS: a little rape, suicidal thoughts, and strong language

😇🦋🌌🦋😇

Y/N's PoV

I was at the house when "Y/N get your pretty little ass down here!!" I was shocked to hear Elton was home he said he was going out to drink and everyone else is shopping for videos or for dinner and things.

Before I got up off the bed the door slammed open. "To late."

I knew what that meant. I had a feeling this wouldn'tend well, but it's only when he's drunk and everyone's gone I fucking hate it.

"Baaaaaby gue(hiccup)ss what (hiccup)?" He stared at me like I was the Mona Lisa. After a while he climbed on top of me and said, "Let's play a game."

"Do you remember our promise? I can call anyone I want and they can come in and talk to me for a while during our sex sections. If I want." I looked down whispering with a sore throat. All he did was nod 'yes'. "I want to call someone please."

"Ok." He walked out of the room and I called the only one I can trust

S= Sam, Y= You:

ring ring ri-

S: Hello

Y: Hey I need your help he's doing it again.

S: Oh My God Y/N I'll be there asap

Y: Thanks can you stay on the phone with me.

S: I can't sorry I'll be there in a few minutes.

Y: K see you soon

(Call Ends)

Elton's PoV

I waited and waited and I started becoming sober. I mean I wasn't that drunk. I heard the front door open and close and Sam came upstairs.

"Why the fuck are you here." I glared at him.

"Y/N called me saying that you started raping her again." He hissed and walked passed and into the room.

I put my ear up to the door because I don't trust that Fuckboy. But I heard nothing. Everyone came home almost at the same time. They all went to their own room.

Corey went to sleep because he stays up all night doing whatever it is, Jake and Aaron are playing 'Fortnite', and last but not least Colby was editing videos for the Sam and Colby channel and for his channel.

I went into our room to see what was going on and saw that fuckboy making out with my girl. I screamed, "WHAT THE HELL!!" and ran.

'As soon as I get out of this house I'm gonna do what I've been wanting to do'

---------

*Flashback: few hours before*

Colby's Pov

Something is going on with Sam and Y/N. She has been making Elton feel like he doesn't fit in the world and they seem more distant lately. It hurts me to see Elton in a depressed state.

Y/N doesn't do anything to Elton that makes him feel like he's on top of the world instead it's just more pain that makes him feel like shit. I hope he doesn't drive himself into overdrive and kill himself just for a girl.