chapter 7

After a while all three of us decided to tan so we got out of the cold pool and sat on the comfy sunbeds. I was in the middle and then Millie and Issie beside me. We started talking about our plans for the rest of the week and I suggested we could go on cute picnics in some beautiful flower fields. Millie love the idea but then fell asleep as she was tired from playing in the pool and the heat so I do blame her.

"Well now that Millie is knocked out what should we do?" Issie asked me while she put her sunglasses on.

"I dont-" I got interrupted by someone.

"Girls is it okay if the boys can go in the pool?" Mrs Partridge asked us as she realized Millie was sleeping.

"As long as they don't bother us sure." Issie said unbothered.

"I'm fine with it." I said while Mrs Partridge nodded and walked away.

"Are you okay with Louis?" Issie asked me and she turned on her back.

"Oh yeah when we were walking Louis pulled me into his room and apologized so I forgave him so I think we are good?" I said thinking about it.

"Okay!" Issie said relieved.

A few minutes later from the corner of my eye I could see the boys sneaking up to us and immediately knew what they were going to do.

Louis POV:

"How about if you grab Y/n and I will grab Issie and we throw them into the pool because tanning isn't fun!" Will whispered.

"They are going to be so mad at us.. I'm in!" I did my handshake with Will.

"Right we need to sneak over really quietly!" Will whispered as we walked to the garden.

We carefully put our towels beside the pool and then sneaked up to the girls slowly.

Back to Y/n's POV:

"Psst Issie" I whispered.

"What?" Issie asked.

"Shh.. don't look know but the boys are coming over to us and I think they are going to throw us in so when they are really close quickly get up and push them in the pool got it?" I whispered telling Issie to quiet down or they would hear us.

"Oh I'm so ready!" She smirked.

The boys got near so we jumped up and pushed them in the pool.

"You boys thought you were going to throw us in?Hah no chance ASSHOLES!" I said smirking and laughing.

"Yea- AHHH!" Issie screamed as Mille pushed Issie in and then looked at Louis.

(Louis have a signal to Millie that he was going to bring her in the pool so he wanted her to distract
Y/n)

"Y/n has anyone told you that your eyes are extremely pretty!" Millie said while looking at my eyes.

"Awh Millie- AHHH LOUIS FUCKING PARTRIDGE YOU ARE ON!" I screamed because he pushed me in.

I grabbed Louis ankle and yanked his foot in the pool and he landed on me!

"Ow Louis that hurt!" I said rubbing my arm.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said looking at my arm.

"IM COMING IN LOVEBIRDS!! CANNON BALL!" Millie screamed as we all laughed at her.

She landed right next to Issie and Will and then grabbed a floaty to lay on.

"Partridge come here." I said looking at Louis.