chapter 14

"Kids as much as you guys look like your having fun,me and James have a very exciting day planned tomorrow so you might wanna start like getting ready for bed because it's an early start." Liz smiled.

The one thing I love about Liz is that she is genuinely the most kindest person ever! She is also an amazing mother to Louis,Issie and Millie!

"Okay, thanks Liz!" I said hopping out of the pool walking towards the sinners so I could dry myself off a bit.

"Oh come on Y/n don't be boring stay in with us!" Issie said groaning.

"No! But don't complain to me tomorrow saying your tired because you didn't listen to your mother!" I exclaimed wrapping the fowl around my body while walking towards the house.

skip to half an hour later:

I have showered, done my skincare and got dressed so now I'm going to read a bit-" I said talking to myself until I was interrupted by a gentle knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I shouted so the person could hear.

"Hey.. uh what are you up to?" Louis faintly smiled while looking around my room.

"Oh well not much to be honest!" I responded while clipping my hair back.

"Oh well do you want to maybe watch or do something together seeing as the other three are still outside." Louis spoke nervously.

"Yeah sure, what do you want to do?" I asked sitting on my bed putting my back against the headboard.

"I don't know we could catch up on some things for a start seeing we haven't spoke in a while." Louis sat next to me looking straight at my window.

"Sure!" I agreed putting my phone on charge.

"So, first thing you don't have to answer this but seeing as we are friends I want to know like your favourite colour, your aspirations and goals and idk more stuff about you!" Louis grinned looking back at me.

"Okay well... my favourite colour is light blue, uh I want to just be happy and maybe have my own little family when I'm older with a husband that u love dearly I guess," I smiled, "And what about you?" I asked him looking deep into those beautiful brown eyes slowly getting lost in them.

"Uh well, I don't really have a favourite colour, my goals are slightly similar to yours but on top of that I want to maybe go ahead with my acting and modelling career as well as maybe travel to a lot of countries I've always wanted to go to." He said as I snapped back into reality.

"And what are you two lovebirds doing." Millie said smirking while I rolled my eyes. I'm guessing Louis saw me because he chuckled.

"Well Millie I was catching up with my friend here because obviously her friends were to busy and hung out with her brother instead!" Louis chuckled.

"Excuse me! I'm not the one who ignored her for like 5 years because he made a stupid mistake.

I was in shock. Everyone went silent.
Grabbing my hoodie, I walked out running down the stairs and ran outside to a secret place I would always go to when I was little.

I can't believe they brought that up. I mean they barely fight,especially not like that.

Looking at my phone I could see a lot of missed calls from Millie and Issie.

Then my phone rang again.
It was Liz so I picked it up.

"Honey, where are you? Are you okay!" Liz asked in a worried tone.

"I'm fine I just panicked." I said while my lips were quivering because of how much I cried.

"How about you come home and we'll talk yeah?" Liz said calmly.

"Okay but like I don't want to talk to anyone at the moment I just want to be by myself..." I slowly wiped my tears off my rosy cheeks with my jumper and stood up and sat on the green bench.

"Y/n?" I could hear a faint voice calling my name.

"Who is it?" I asked scared of it was some stalker.

"Oh honey,it's me Liz!" The voice said calmly. I peeked round the corner and saw Liz shivering rubbing her hands against her arms.

"Hey!" I said as she embraced me in my arms.

"Come on poppet let's get you home shall we?" She smiled opening the door for me.

"Okay but can we talk in private because I really don't wanna to talk to anyone else?" I racked behind me grasping the seatbelt pulling down until it clicked into the seat.

"That's fine, we have finished dinner because the kids were just too hungry so we can sit in your room talking while we talk." Liz said as she parked in the driveway.

We walked up to the house together and as she opened the door I took a deep breath in and walked behind her shutting the door behind me.

I looked up and slowly walked up the stairs and quickly ran to my room as I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as I looked up and saw Louis who's eyes are red and had dark eye bags underneath.

"So Louis how about you go play some PlayStation or something with your mates okay?" Liz smiled gently rubbing his face with her finger as she smiled and walked towards my bedroom.

"So.... what happened?" Liz sighed,sitting on my bed.

"Well... me and Louis were just catching up then Millie came in and asked what we were doing and Louis said unlike them he didn't leave me to go talk to my brother... and then Millie said well at least I didn't ignore het for like five years and I guess I just got bad memories so I walked out." I sighed but I was also relieved to just get it off my chest.

"Honey, it isn't your fault at all and you two have put those memories behind you so just don't listen to Millie! She was just annoyed because she can't admit she likes your brother." Liz chuckled while she grabbed the duvet cover that was neatly folded and put it fully out on the bed.

"How about you get some rest? It might help and then tomorrow just tell them you want to put the argument behind you and just forget it happened?" Liz said kissing my forehead and hugging me.

"Thanks Liz your the best!" I smiled as she walked out of the room.

After staring at the ceiling, I decided to go apologise to the partridges but I saw Louis smiling while he was on the phone to someone.

He mumbled a few words and then says, " I love you mi amore." He smirked while a giggle was projected through the walls as I started to go dizzy.

Louis POV:

I was on the phone to one of my best mates from Greece that I've known for ages and I was asking him about advice how to tell y/n I like her.

"How about.. I love you mi amore." I grinned while Alex mimicked a high-pitched giggle.

We started laughing until I heard a loud thud outside my door. Bolting out of the room, I see y/n on the floor and then my sisters gasped as they dropped to the floor and felt her forehead.

"Louis do something!" Issie screamed on the verge of tears as I picked y/n in bridal style and carefully placing her on my bed.

"You go get mum and bring some water and medicine, okay?" I muttered while Millie nodded running out of my room as I clenched my jaw holding in the tears.

"Is she okay? How about I take care of her and you three go get some rest okay?" My mum said while my siblings and I nodded slowly walking out of the room all in guilt.

Liz's POV:

After the three left, I placed a cold hand towel on y/n's forehead and tucked her on the covers.
Switching of the lights, I sighed, "I hope tomorrow will be better."