Story

This story contains mention of abuse and heavy topics.

Key words

Y/n=your name
E/c = eye colour
H/c=hair colour
F/c=favorite colour
F/f= Foo fighters just kidding favorite flower

Disclaimer:
-English is not my first language, not even the second but the 4th so there might be some basic mistakes. I will try my best tho to deliver what I have in mind. Please excuse any mistakes.

-this is just the start of the plot. Simple introductions and not a very original one for that, but eh i tried my best. We will meet the characters in their past and will progress the story slowly. This is a slow paste story but not to slow. It will follow the events but a little bit spiced up.

Enjoy.  🐞
_________________________________________

It was a cold day, like any. There was no big meaning behind today. It was your birthday, but like any other day it was meaningless. Colorless. The colors where all shades of gray.

A normal 20 year old. Thats what you where. Nothing interesting. A boring life. Boring and lonely. You where in university, finishing a degree you always dreamed about. Trying to achieve everything alone. Your parents died when you where 4, not remembering much of them. Your aunt adopted you, but she and her husband didn't really want you, neither your cousin, a girl 1 year older than you. Thankfully, you are quite the smart cookie, so in the end ,you managed by yourself. At your 18 birthday, they buyed you an apartment , a subtile sign to move out. You had a part time job at night, working at a supermarket, while at daytime you where studying. It was like this for 2 years now so you gor used to it. The rent was payed by your "caretakers" but you still needed money for daily expenses.

The university was payed as you got in with a scholarship,as you where quite a good student, something your cousin always hated. When it came to studying, you where the best. Logical and rational. That's  you. Nothing could stop you, you are a fighter. But God really loves to test your patience.
Today was one of those test days.

You woke up in a bad place. You made your way out of your bedroom only to be greeted by your roommate and his 2 faced boyfriend sleeping on the couch. He dosnt pay rent, your roommate says he is broke, probably sells drugs but she won't say. Thats not your business anyway, she is giving you the money. You thought it would be greate to share the apparent as it was more than fitting for 2 persons , i mean right 3 but whatever. She gave you half the rent you weren't paying anyway so it was more than welcomed.

You made your way downstairs and to the buss stop. It was quite close your home so you didn't mind, and had a direct line to your uni. Conveniently.

While the courses where easy enough , it was one of the longest days. 8-20. Full day of hard study and running left to right to your courses. And afterwards, run to your night shift. You where quite exhausted but there was not much to change.

-"Hello Walter."You said to your co-worker as you entered the store. It was 9:30 now.

-"Oh evening Y/n." He replied back tierdly as he made space behing the counter for you to take his place. "Good luck on your shift." He put a smile. Oh dear Walter , always a sweetheart.

-"Thank you, good night." You smiled back. You liked Walter. He was a simple teenage boy who worked to help his family.  He was nice and always leaves you a coffee on the table for the night. Today was no exception.

He got his bag and left waving as you waved back with the coffee on your other hand. The bell and the door sound signifying that he left, made you sight loudly. Just you know. You look down at your coffee.The big heart of yours tho dosnt let you not give the poor guy anything in return so you always hide his favorite treats under the counter so he can have a breakefast tomorrow on his morning shift. This was your rutine already. He dosnt talk much but its always nice to you, so you reciprocate with smal gestures.