Dishes for Date

"A date" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes and gave a dangerous smirk "Wanna accompany me to torture room for that" I gulped because she was getting closer but I know how to play "oh so you are the wild one huh" I smirked . She leaned closer "Nah, not for you". As she started  leaving whiling saying "the pronounced date is over if you'll flirt again". "hey sorry, I wasn't flirting" with that she laughed and I joined while running to catch up with her.

 "hey sorry, I wasn't flirting" with that she laughed and I joined while running to catch up with her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the Korean street food centre and the whole place was crowded, we were standing a bit far from the crowd under a tree and she said "I always want to eat here, but didn't wanted to face them alone" she looks excited.

 I said "come on, you gotta be kidding me, this place is filled with street food,  we are not eating here, I can't eat here, the food will surely cause pain, I never been here before" she ignored what I said and wore a mask and silently started walking in, as if she don't want to be recognized, I shouted "satang wait" she stopped and I ran beside her and held her hand and said "if we are really going then I don't want you to go alone and stuck and lost my tracks with you" she nodded and we walked in the crowd.

she went to a stall and whispered in my ears "order two plates of this".

 I nodded and ordered and without any delay she paid, she faster than I thought she would be. we finished it and we went to different stalls and she made me place the order while she didn't wanted to talk maybe , sometimes she paid and sometimes I did, not gonna lie the food was better than any 5 star hotels we were smiling and enjoying the food really very much , at the end we bought two sweets and went away from the crowd, she removed her mask and we were walking silently.

 "thank you so much, if you weren't there I would never have tested so delicious cuisines, it was the best meal I ever had, of course the person made it better", she just nodded as I continued "how do you know such places", she replied "I always wanted to go but I backed away due to the crowd and interaction, back in Japan my grandpa used to take me places like this, that's why I looked up for this, Thank you for accompanying me", I suddenly got a call from Jimin hyung, I hesitated at first but picked up as she gestured that I should take the call.

Jimin: Jungkook come home right now, your parents are here. Come fast.

(he whispered as if someone is listening)

Me: wait what, ok I am coming

Jimin: and bring some descent snacks, we have nothing other than banana kicks

Me: Ok I will be there soon

Jimin: I want you here in five minutes bye

He hung up the call and I groaned and said "Satang, I need to go, my parents paid a sudden visit at our dorm, I am really sorry we have to part here" she nodded and slightly smiled and I said again "I wanted to be with you but you know some sudden circumstances occurred".

 she replied with her sweetest voice "It's alright, they must be waiting for you" she smiled that made me smile widely, I was lost in her smile but I went back when she said "go or you'll be late" I nodded happily and she started leaving, we were on the sidewalks and I can see her going so I shouted which grab some attention but I didn't care "Satang" she turned and I continued with a wide smile "bye and take care" she smiled and left.

I bought some snacks and went to the dorm and saw my parents and they smiled and congratulated me and the rest of the night, we were laughing, chatting and they were teasing about the someone special that changed me to a better person, not gonna lie she is special.

Sana pov

Iwas in the middle of the alley returning to home after one of the mostmemorable dinner I would ever had and after some work, It was pretty quite because itwas almost one in the morning.

 I stopped on my tracks  when I felt someone following me, well I had my dinner and I am not ready for thisright now, not now. I looked back and whined because I'll just have to negotiate .......

"I caught you again"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this chapter    (what a cliché line I always use) 

this was kinda short and probably the next one will be kinda long so I hope you hook up to this story... Thanks for reading.