Raucous recalls

Jungkook's Pov

Next day

I woke up and went to college, and classes started and so was my eye's were stuck at her, sometimes looking at the teacher who was blabbering something, I am not really interested in.

The classes ended like a snap and we headed to home while talking random things, it feels nice if she is around, even the smallest lines are capable to make me understand what she mean.

After 2 days

I followed the same routine and it was literally getting better ever since I have her beside me, tomorrow was a holiday and so I decided to ask her out for shopping , everybody loves shopping, and I am sure she loves shopping too, I mean even though her closet must be dark and plain clothes, they are all fashionable.

Me: hey

Me: tomorrow is a holiday, let's go somewhere

She texted me after a couple of hour, well she convinced me before, that she barely check phones so she is not so quick to reply. I understand, maybe she is busy with studies or one of the things she knows, or is she in Mafia business, it makes sense because she is busy every time, quite and cold, rich and fight professionally but she is too beautiful to be in that business, I shrugged the thoughts and checked her messages.

Satang : I will see

After a couple of hours she replied again and it was midnight and I was surfing on internet, when I saw that she messaged me, I just clicked immediately.

Satang : I am free

Me: really, glad to hear that you are at last free tomorrow

Me: do you like shopping

Satang : no

Me: what, how can someone doesn't like shopping

Me: can you please accompany me tomorrow, I really miss shopping

Satang : I will think

Me: waah, you are not busy, you should come along

Satang: I'll see

Me: yeah see and follow

She saw the messages and went offline making me frown, I asked her to follow not ignore but never mind........

Next morning

I woke up due to some laughing and bustling outside my room and made my way there yawning, when I rubbed my eyes I saw my dad and mom sitting on the couch and my two hyungs sitting in front of them, woah.....is my pocket money increasing, cut that crap because I missed them.

 I ran and back hugged my mom and she stood up and hugged me properly with a smile, and I sat on the couch while greeting my dad and he smiled.

 I asked "so early in the morning" he smiled and said "how are you doing son".

 my hyungs giggled with evil smirks, and Jimin blurt out "uncle, he is in his own world these days, smiling all the time, spacing out while smiling, studying and making notes and smiling, while writing he is smiling, while eating he is smiling and the best part, he study regularly, well it's not good for us as we receive peer pressure but he kept his smile and that makes us smile too".  Taehyung added "Basically smiling in the morning, smiling in the evening, smiling while sleeping, smiling when showering probably, smiling all the time except when we tease him, like right now"

And yeah, I was glaring at them and my parents started laughing as my mom said "son, are you meeting someone special, can I expect daughter in law soon", I whined and complained "no, mom we are friends, and she is good at studying and so I study too".