Chapter 1

Anu and Nirbhik were always the perfect couple. At least to the world. After dating for more than seven years the time finally came for them to tie the knot.
It was a miracle the world said, how they managed to last with each other for so long.
The perfect love story.

After the hustle bustle of the marriage ceremony ended and they were finally alone in their wedding bed, Nirbhik looked at his beautiful bride decked in a traditional Bengali bridal attire and asked "What do you want to do for honeymoon?".
Anu, tired from the days facade said, " Definitely not something boring."
Nirbhik laughed, "Seven years wasn't boring so I'm sure this won't be too. Let's go somewhere remote. I was thinking Northern India, toward the Himalayas."
Anu leaped in joy at the mention of it, "Yes, finally. We have been procrastinating this trip for the longest time."
Nirbhik edged closer to wife, "We can do remote things in remote places."
Anu, blushing says "Is this the moment where we have our wedding union?"
Nirbhik tugs at her saree and says "We have waited a long time for this moment."
Anu playfully fiddles with Nirbhik's buttons on his off-white grooms kurta and says "Make sure you smear the sindoor all over my naked body."
As they begin undressing, lovers to be bound by an eternal flame, Anu, giddy from the days proceedings, pukes over Nirbhik.
She looks horrified at her husband.
"Happens to the best of us", says Nirbhik and smiles.