Jennifer

Authors note:
Hey guys!

Omg.

I am soooo happy!

Thank you so much for 2k reads!

I got on wattpad to check if anyone had read the new chapter yet and I see that I hit the big 2K!

Once again thanks so much!

Our goal now is now 3k.

I haven't updated in forever so here you go.
Enjoy the story xx

Dylan-

I woke up from my slumber and looked aroun- woah there is someone in my bed.

How did this happen?

Wait .. wait it's Jennifer.

Oh Jennifer.

She's so perfect.

But like I literally just met her yesterday in the morning.

So.....

"Harry styles please fuck me!",yelled Jennifer.

What the frick frack did she just say.

The  girl talks in her sleep.

"I only yelled that so I could see your reaction",said Jennifer, who kept laughing.

"You need help"

"Well I did tell you I wasn't normal yesterday so.."

"True"

"Shoot I wasn't supposed to fall asleep here! And what if Ms.Cynthia finds out that I ,a girl, slept in a guy's room"

"Trust me she won't find out",I reassured her.

"Well how do you know?"

"Experience"

"Ok well I'm gonna go but, I'll catch you later"

"Okay I'll see you at breakfast"

"Kk bye"

"Bye"

I checked the agenda today from Ms.Cynthia, which she sent on an email.

We were gonna go to a lot of places today.

First we were gonna go to the second largest building in the world which was called "The palace of Parliament ".

Then, since they are known for their food, we were gonna go to three famous restaurants.

Which were La Conac,La Cupola Ristorante, and Rustic restaurant.

(Literally just got that from Google doing that research)

The places sounded great.

I started to get ready.

I just put on a light-weight hoodie, along with some skinnies, and vans.

I am so exhausted and it's still the morning.

I jumped on the bed and checked my notifications.

As I was laying down, I could smell a sweet fragrance from a pillow near my face.

Jennifer.

(If that was me it would smell like straight up sweat and farts)

I then grabbed everything I needed for the day and I headed downstairs.

Then I saw Iris with Jennifer...

I mean there was no romantic relationship between me and Iris but it feels weird to see them... together.

I began to get my food and I sat in a booth in the seating area.

Ms.Cynthia was chatting along with the other members and then she came to me.

"You know I haven't spoken to you ever since what seems like forever", She said as she sat down.

"Ha, I guess you're right", I replied.

"There are four weeks left and I barely communicate with you guys- that's really bad now that I think about it"

"Well I think you're great you just need to I guess open up a little more, sorry I suck at giving advice"

"No you don't"

"Okay, well anyways Um where are we going After this one week?"

"After Romania we are gonna go to Germany and visit a wide variety of what used to be camps for the Jews"

"Oh that sounds interesting"

"Yep well I'm gonna go but it was great talking to you"

"Yep "

"And don't forget but we leave in an hour"

"Okay"

Author's note:

Once again thank you soooo much for 2k views! I think I'm gonna stop this story a little short but not too short when everything happens to quickly.

I'll probably have five more or I don't know remaining chapters to write.

Stay beautiful, Balqeesxx