Eating and Iris

A/N: OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe my story showed up at this tag! I mean I know that my story has the tag, but this is a big thing for me. Thanks so much for those who kept reading, when I had a large stop from writing. I plan to continue this story and stop at maybe 20 or 25 chapters. I am a pretty busy person, but now that summer is here I'll try my best to update a lot. I have noticed that the views on chapters went down so, I'll try my best to write a lot if you guys will read more.

Dylan's pov-

As I sat in the chattery bus full of youth, I began to think about Iris.

I know I said that Jennifer was kind of special but, I don't know girls are hard.

There are so many out there but then there's that special one, but sadly, that doesn't workout for everybody.

I wish I could just speak to my friends.

My parents cell phone company makes us pay for out of country calls and texts.

"Kids gather up your things because we're about to go to the first restaurant", Ms.Cynthia ordered.

Today seemed like it was gonna be a great day.

For some reason, I was just extra happy today.

I need to choose who I will ask out.

Iris or Jennifer...

The struggle....

One calls me "Turtle" and one yells "Harry styles fuck me".

They're both unique and special in their ways.

I still have that princess crown ring that I WAS gonna give to Iris but, she rejected me before I could give it to her.

I haven't spoken to Iris lately and I was gonna change that.

Maybe if I got a little closer to her like we used to be, we would actually work out.

I miss her.

But then I'm intrigued in Jennifer too.

I shouldn't even be worrying about girls for right now, considering the fact that I'm graduating next year.

I need to apply to more universities and figure out what my major should be.

I was thinking either communications, Journalism, or business.

I really don't know if I wanna Join a frat house.

The bus stopped and we were here at "La Conac".

It was a desert place with very fancy furnishings.

I saw Iris in the waiting area all alone.

Since Ms.Cynthia was checking in we all had to wait and that gave me some time to talk to Iris.

I looked around to make sure Jennifer wasn't there and then I approached her.

She looked up with those warm Browns of hers and said "Hey".

"Hi, I haven't talked to you in a while".

Yeah, maybe because you tried kissing her and she didn't respond how you wanted her to.

"Yeah and now we only have three weeks left of traveling before we go home",Iris replied.

"Yeah, time goes fast, are you homesick?"

"To be honest I sorta was, but it's great to go to new places instead of staying at somewhere you are always at"

"Yeah I can relate to that"

"How are things going with Thomas?"

"Oh. Um it's Ian. And they're going pretty great actually"

.............. Hell naaaaaAAAAAAuuuuuHhhh

"Anyways it was great to talk to you again. Ms.Cynthia just said that our tables are ready.",she explained to me.

"Yeah it was great, I'll catch up with you later"

"Yup"

Then she turned around and tagged Ian along with her to a table in the corner.

I saw Jennifer in the corner and she smiled at me.

But then, she went to the same table as Iris and sat next to another girl at the table.

And now I'm alone.

But when I started to look at Jennifer I noticed something.

She was rubbing circles on the back of the girl next to her.

That's a little weird to do to a girl who's your friend.

And a thought crossed my mind.

Author's note : I am so sorry that I haven't been writing, it's just hard sometimes.

I hope everyone's summer is going good though.

Sorry that this wasn't a long chap but at least I wrote.;)

Stay bootyful, Balqeesxx