stick to the script

You get out of your carriage, driven by Henry, and you wait patiently for him to get down. When he jumps down and lands next to you, then you both walk through the dirty streets of London. You were wearing a lovely black and blue strapless dress.

"Why do I have to wear this again?" you ask.

"Because this isn't the 21st century you know, and be glad I found a dress without a corset."

You smirked to yourself, thinking of the stash of corsets below your balcony, you had hid all of them there before you left.

"And don't think I don't know about the corsets in the bushes."

Your smile dropped, "Ehhh?! How did you know that?!"

"Because I am your brother. I know everything."

"As if -3-..."

Ciel was holding a ball in his manor, so you and your brother were in town trying to find a suitable dress, it was going to be a masquerade.

"So.... Tell me everything." you say.

"I told you, everything will make sense when you turn 14."

"Then just tell me about my life here!"

"You, my dear sister, or rather we, are the twin shadows."

"The twin shadows? We work for the queen?"

"Indeed."

"Ok, what else?"

"We strike fear into the hearts of the people of the underground. No one knows the shadows' true faces. Not even the watch dog or the spider."

A chill ran up your spine as the words left Henry's mouth, "1. Not even the ruler of the underground, Ciel, knows? 2. Please don't tell me I'm gonna run into Alois."

"Yes, and possibly."

"Alright, then what about my reputation as a fairy?"

"You are one of the few tens of fairies left. A queen among them, the most powerful, loved, and feared."

"Why are there so few?"

"We were hunted down for many reasons."

"Great, just great." you say, sarcasm dripping from your voice.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

You nearly jumped 20 ft in the air as the loud fangirl screams of your friends blasted in your head.

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD" you scream in return.

"RUN!!"'Wrong move

Stick to the script'

"WHY."

"BECAUSE CLAUDE AND ALOIS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!"

All the color drained from your face, you then grabbed Henry's hand and pulled him into the nearest dress shop.

"Why are we hiding?" Henry asks.

"Look, I'm still HIGHLY confused right now and the fact that you're giving me so little information makes it worse. So let's go over the details. I have lived basically my whole life in the 21st century, I suddenly get sent here, into an anime that's not supposed to EXIST and find out my long lost brother is here! Then, supposedly the machine used to send me here was glitching out so my friends restarted the whole system. No one here remembers that I ever met them, and they are still screaming inside my head. And now my brother tells me that my life is a LIE and I really belong here, so tell me, HOW. CAN. I. STILL. HEAR. MY.FRIENDS?!"