Chapter 2: New School

As Amber walked into her new school she looked around and was in awe. Her new school was huge and pretty and everything she's ever dreamed of in a school!
"Woah," said Amber to herself.
She looked at her timetable and saw that she had to go to her registration class first.
She starts to walk up the stairs to her first class of the day and she hears some boys walking behind her and whispering to eachother.
She starts to become uncomfortable since her skirt is short and the boys kept looking at it.
She got off the stairs and arrived to her first class.
She sighs of relief and sits down in an empty chair.
"Eliza?"
"Here"
"Joseph?"
"Here"
"Amber?"
Amber was zoned out and didn't hear the teacher calling her name for the register.
"Amber."
"Oh uh here."
"Answer quickly next time."
"Yes sir."
Amber quickly for embarrassed and looked around the room and saw 3 girls looking at her and lauging.
10 Minutes later when her reg class was done she looked at her timetable for her first lesson.
"Oo I have Maths." Amber said to herself as she put her timetable away.
As she was walking to maths, which was conveniently in the other block 7 minutes away, the three girls from earlier came up to her.
"Hi, you're new right?" Asked the first girl.
"Yeah I am, my name is-"
"Yeah we know your name idiot." Said the second girl.
"We aren't here to be friends with you, we are just here to warn you that you won't last a week in this school." Laughed the third girl.
Amber tries to walk away but the first girl pulls her hair and drags her back.
"How rude, you don't walk away from us! I think we ought to teach her a lesson. Shall we girls?" Sassed the first girl as she dragged her into the bathroom with the two other girls.
"Rude cunt!" Shouted the first girl as she banged Amber's head into the sink.
"Disrespectful whore!" screamed the second girl as she stomped on Amber's hands.
"Filthy hoe!" hissed the third girl as she pushed Amber into the wall.
Amber was literally a bleeding mess on the floor.
The girls laughed and ran out of the bathroom.
Amber was sat on the floor bleeding like hell, her vision was blurry and she couldn't feel her hands.
She limped towards the mirror to see what she looked like.
She hated the reflection, the girls made her look like shit.
She looked at her head in the mirror and passed out from the pain.