Chapter 3: Pain

Amber woke up, she looked around and she saw that she wasn't in the bathroom anymore. She was in the nurses office!
"W-wh" Whimpered Amber.
"Shh, it will be okay. Someone found you in the bathroom and brought you here." Said the nurse.
"I think you should get back to lesson now though, you have skipped 3 of them and you really need to start catching up since you're new." Stated the Nurse.
Amber got up and thanked the nurse then left.
Amber looked at her timetable blankly.
"Maths again? I guess I had it twice today,"
Amber started waking to her maths classroom while being weary for the three girls that gave her immense pain.
As she arrived to her maths classroom shivering, she sat in an empty seat at the front of the classroom.
" I know everyone here is tired but this is your last lesson of today so have some enthusiasm will you?" Rejoiced the maths teacher.
"So we will be doing some simple maths since it's the start of the year and you guys seem to forget everything. Anyway, uh, Amber! What is 66×π?" Asked the maths teacher.
"i-i-" Amber stuttered over her words as she didn't know the answer.
One of the three girls from earlier laughed.
"She doesn't know the answer sir!" Laughed the second girl.
"Now now Liza, don't be mean. Do you know the answer Amber? you can round it to the nearest 10 if you want." Asked the teacher.
"210 if its rounded to the nearest 10?" Answered Amber.
"Correct!" Said the teacher happily.
As the lesson went by, Amber felt a little better as she was good at maths.
"The lesson is over! Have a nice evening everyone!" Smiled the teacher.
Amber grabbed her bag and put it on her back as she got up.
She left the classroom and hurried to get on the bus to avoid the girls.
"There she is boys, she's pretty ain't she?" Laughed James.
"Yeah, I want her." Smiled Eric.
"We can share her if you want." Beamed James.
They nodded and went up to Amber.
"Hey new girl," said James.
"Wanna come back to my place with us? We are having a study party at my house just me and him and you're invited." winked Eric.
"Okay, I'll come back with you two for the party!" Exclaimed Amber joyfully.

(A/N: MASSIVE TW COMING UP)

As they got to Eric's place half an hour later, she put her bag on his floor and looked up at both of them.
"So what do we do at a study party?" Asked Amber.
"Just come with us to my bedroom." Answered Eric.
She followed him to his bedroom and sat down on the edge of his bed.
James grabbed her by the hair and dragged her onto the middle of the bed and took her shirt off.
"NO! NO! PLEASE!" Begged Amber as he spread her legs.

5 hours later when she gets home, she opened the door and put her bag and shoes off and onto the floor.
She looks exhausted and unwell.
She drags herself up the stairs and gets changed into her pajamas.
"How did this happen?" She thought to herself.