Chapter Two

Hey guys.... Here is the next chapter...
Hope you like it... ☺️

Thanks for your feedback n votes on previous part... 😘....

--------------------------------------

I want my HEIR :

Chapter two :

Let's start*******

but before you start to read,, will tell you that 🔥 mature stuff ahead in this chapter,, so read your own risk..

Two days later :

In hospital :

Today Riddhima give birth to cute little girl…. (Vaniya)

In ward :

Vansh come in to meet her..

Vansh said " are u fine???"

Riddhima nodes her head yes " Vansh , how's and where is my baby ?.."

Vansh said " nurse lay kar arahi hai, dekh lena …" he siad in cold voice

Nurse come with baby girl… make her lye beside Riddhima ..

She admire her beautiful lil daughter… Kissed her forehead…

Vansh is on chair busy in his mobile…

Then baby start crying loudly due to hunger…
Riddhima was trying to sit but unable due to pain…
She said " Vansh please help me to get sit…"

Vansh help her to sit.. Riddhima take her daughter in her lap..

Riddhima Start feeding her,, but she having problem in sitting..

Vansh see this then sit beside her for support…
V eyes fell on a beautiful lil creature,, who is in her mother lap,, filling her tummy,,, but her big eyes stuck on her father…
But Vansh ignore her…

After some time…

Riddhima said " Vansh dekho isko kitni pyari hai yeh… Bilkul tumhari tarah hai… "

Vansh ignore her words…" RIDDHIMA tumhari critical delivery hone ki wajha se,, tumhe one week yaha rehne ka bola tha doc ne, par meine two days k bad he discharge papers ready karwa liya hai,,, qk mai tumahri daughters ko two days se zyada bardasht nahi karsakta…or han meine ek maid arrange ki h unki dekh bhaal k liye tab tak… "  left from there…

She is crying seeing his cold nature…

------------------------------

After two days Riddhima discharge and back to home…

One week later :

Riansh room :

Riddhima's routine is now really tough to handle 4 daughters. She is really tried. + delivery pain make her routine difficult..

Riddhima has pain in stomach, due to her hectic schedule.

She is sitting on bed.her one week old daughter sleeping beside her,Remember last night incident.

Flash back :

At night riansh sleeping,, but their sleep disturb by her daughter voice,, she is crying due to hunger..

Riddhima again get up,, pick her up daughter.. After Every hours Riddhima have to feed her…

Vansh said rudely and loudly "RIDDHIMA please isko chup karwao jaldi, yaha to sakoon se sona b muskil hai.. Agr yeh chup nahi to yaha se lay chalye jao isko,, meri neend disturb mat karo…"