Chapter Four

Heys m back another chap.. Hope u like it also..
Thanks for liking pervious episode...

Its few shots ....
So enjoy reading...

Follow my Instagram account to know about my updates : pinkysweetoo

-----------------------------------

I want my HEIR :

Chapter four :

Before you start,, i will tell you that,, some MATURE CONTENT in this chapter so read it your own risk.

Lets start *********

11:55 pm :

Riddhima as usual really tired because of hectic day... All time she running behind her daughter.. She is sleeping..

Vansh come in the room n moves towards her... Sit beside her.. Kiss her forehead lovingly and leans towards her ears, whispered her name " RIDDHIMA ,, wake up jaan please..."

She open her eyes, look at him questioningly eyes..

Vansh "Jaan please come with me..."

Riddhima " kia hua,, itni raat mai sab thek tou hai na... Kaha ja rahy hein..."

Vansh put his finger on her lips... " shhhhshhhh, jaan,, tum bohot questions karti ho, ek surprise h tumhare liye... So come on get up..."

Then She nodes her head in yes.. N get up from the bed...

He said while giving her gift packet " and han, jaan wear this..."

She smile seeing at him...

Then goes to change.. N till then Vansh also change his cloths in room... N waiting for her...

After some time...

Riddhima come out after changing her dress...

Vansh breath stuck.... He look at her with desire full eyes...

Riddhima blush seeing his state n lower her eyes for being shy

Vansh came towards her. Wrap his arms around her n pulled her by waist...

Vansh leans towards her ear and said " jaan, let skip the surprise.. Now m not in the state, let's do something else..." and leans towards her cleavage...

Riddhima widen her push him lil away... " That not fair Vansh ji..."

Vansh smile at her face c n kiss her checks and said " m just kidding jaan.... Lets go.. "

-----------------------------

In guest room :

Riddhima open the door, both goes in, she seeing this amazing decoration...