Atlanta

Gia Amour Brewster

"Babyyyyy Skai, gon slay every mother fucking time

"Babyyyyy Skai, gon slay every mother fucking time. Do ya see this face?" I spoke while recoding a video on my Insta stories.

I missed Skai so I caught a flight and flew the fuck out here. My mom tagged along with me talking bout she missed Auntie Seven. Like if you wanted to hang out with me just say that.

"You look cute mamas." I said putting my phone down looking at Skai. Skai wasn't the little skinny girl from back in the day. My sis was a thick jawn like myself. She had hips, ass and breast. My sis was definitely a bad bitch.

"I wish Rain scary ass came out here. O must have voodoo on her or some shit." Skai said causing me to laugh. Lately Rain had been to herself. I don't even remember the last time I saw or spoke to her. Gio hadn't speaker to her either which is weird. They spoke everyday so I know he was definitely in his feelings.

"Where these bitches at?" Auntie Seven asked with an attitude as she walked inside of Skai's bedroom causing me to laugh. Auntie Seven still look like a bad bitch. Three kids where? Couldn't tell. I hope and prayed when I got her and my mom's age I looked as good as them.

"What bitches? It's just me, you, Auntie and Simone," Skai said as I laughed. Simone was Skai's newest friend. Skai was still flip floppy when it came to friends. Sis was just like her mom didn't know how to keep a friend.

"This Simone bitch better not piss me off." I said as Skai laughed but I was deadass. Skai's choice of friends suck. They were messy and always turned on my bitch.

___________________

"Where we going again?" Simone asked as all five of us sat in the Escalade pulling up to the strip club. "BOOBY TRAP." Skai repeated for the fourth time this car ride.

Getting out the car I noticed the line was long ass fuck. "I ain't waiting in no line." Simone shouted as I just shook my head. I could tell sis ain't get out much.

Shaking my head I just smiled at the bouncer as he let us in.

"Ya booked a section or we need to get one?" My mom asked and I shrugged my shoulders as Skai shook her head no.

Just as I was about to ask for a section, I felt someone pull on me. Turning my head ready to black I noticed it was Zach and my whole mood changed.

"Damn you look good." He whispered in my ear causing me to smirk.

"We need a section." I told him as he nodded his head. "They all sold out but ya could come to my shit." He spoke in my ear as I nodded my head. Telling the girls to come on, Zach grabbed my hand leading me to his section as Skai and them followed behind me.

"This my sister Jaja." He said introducing me to some dark skin female who nodded her head.

"Hi." I said waving at the girl. "You must be someone special if my brother introducing me to you." She said causing me to look at him smirking as he sucked his teeth.