"Incidental landing"

Summary:

"What? Does your gamer dick need to get wet or something? Do I look that good to you?"

Kuroo teased, expecting Kenma to blush and stutter his way out like everyone usually does but he was met with shock when Kenma just stared at him with a bored expression.

"Jeez, is that how you're planning on getting me on my knees? I'm offended."

Kuroo stepped into the airport with a wide smile on his face. He looked around cheekily trying to find his stop as he hummed his way toward it.

See, he was excited because he was going to finally meet Bokuto's partner this weekend. He had admitted to Kuroo that he was going out with someone and he was going to be visiting London, which surprisingly, Kuroo was looking for an excuse to. To which he did.

In just a couple of hours, he was going to meet someone his best friend was interested in. Of course, he was excited!

As if it were a sign, his phone began to vibrate, quickly answering it with a smirk on his face.

"Boku-bro! It's been a while, hasn't it? Seeing you and your sweetheart in a few huh huh. You nervous?"

They continued like this until he heard a loud voice go through the intercom. He quickly jogged towards the entrance and hopped onto the plane. Smiling and whisper-shouting, "next stop, UK." as he continued towards his seat.

Or so he thought.

He walked off of the plane and showed up at a very familiar airport. He began to look around as his jaw dropped at the sight.

He was in Japan.

"Excuse me! I've taken the wrong flight."

He panicked towards the flight attendant who just stared back with a sad smile. "There's nothing I can do but tell you to buy another ticket. I'm very sorry, sir."

She lowered her head, walking off towards the plane again to begin the cleanup.

Kuroo immediately dialed Bokuto's number with a panic expression on his face.

"What do you mean, "I took the wrong plane", how does that even happen?!"

Bokuto yelled, causing an annoyed Kuroo to lower his headphones' volume.

"I have nowhere to stay either, everyone's gone and done their own thing. I don't have any money either!"

He cried, fisting his hair with a low groan. Apologizing to the worried old lady beside him.

"Hey this may sound crazy but, what about Kenma-kun?"

Bokuto perked up, Kuroo's face dropping at the idea.

"No Bokuto, I haven't talked to him in what? Probably since high school. I'm not just going to stop by and ask him to let me stay." he sighed, looking and pouting at a frowning Bokuto. "Besides, there's no way he'd accept me into his home anyways."

That was how the conversation went, yet, Kuroo had no idea why he was standing in front of the "Kozume Resident" with a bunch of luggage.

He knocked on the door nervously. This was his only chance after his parents refused to let him stay at their rental because they were aware of how irresponsible he would be if he was left alone with all of that money. He tried getting their pity but there was no way in getting the Kuroo's to budge.

No one answered. Maybe he wasn't home? He knocked again, just in case, followed by a loud "hello?" which caused the door to swing open.

He kept looking forward, eyes quickly drawing down towards the slightly small figure that stood before him.