Chapter3

*Len closed the door behind herself and was still having a happy smile as she wanders back into the kitchen to make some food for her siblings. Stella went to the living room with Emma and melly and gave them stuff to do and then went to len into the kitchen.* "Hey there smiley face. What's the big deal? This morning you were all hectic and now you're smiling brighter that a monkey so what's up?" *Stella asked her and raised an eyebrow* "can't I be happy that I got a new job that fast and get even good payed?" *Len didn't look at her and was still making food while keeping the smile* "you lost your old job? You didn't told me-"
"I don't have to do I? And that doesnt matter since I got a new job... I'll leave today at 3pm so that means in one hour. You can go bring melly to her second daycare shift or whatever with Emma and then go to your friends house like you wanted. You will learn for school there tho like you promised alright?"*len finally looked at Stella but then went to get some plates*" fine alright deal."*stella replied and rolled her eyes. Len really thinks she'll learn there huh? What a joke! Stella went to help Len get all the food on the plates and brought it to the others and put the plates on the living room table* "I will stay there until 6-7 pm. If you guys need anything tell your friends mom to call me or just call me yourself" *Len sat down and started eating with the others.* "how was your day at school by the way?" *she looked at Stella and Emma* "it was okay. I was playing with my best friend!" *emma replied* "i was hanging out with azra too and got into a small fight but now everything is fine" *Stella smiled and kept eating* "alright then" *after they were done eating, Len cleaned up melly and packed all the stuff she need, also learning stuff and got her back on her shoulder* "i forgot its gonna take me 10 minutes to walk to the library so I'm leaving now. You're gonna do the dishes stella and then do what I told you earlier. I'm counting on you" *she smiled and waved and walked out and headed over to the library. It was a long walk and it was getting hot outside. Not much of a problem but the blazer Len was wearing to make a good impression, still if it was just working as librarian made her sweat because of the heat. After she finally arrived she went inside and looked around. >this place is huge! I can't believe I never been here before... This is amazing< *she thought while having a surprised look and smile on her face. She went to the front and was standing Infront of an old lady* "uhm hello there miss! I'm Len! I signed in a few hours ago online" *she smiled a bit and was a little nervous* "Len Abrahams was it right? Oh well then it's nice to meet you darling. I'm miss. Jemsey... I've been working here for years! My husband is the owner here and he's going to be here soon and show you where you're supposed to work and everything. Here's also a map so you won't get lost"*the lady said in a quiet yet welcome voice and handed Len the map. Len took it with a thankful smile and was talking to miss.J until an old man walked over to them and held len his hand out for a handshake which Len reacted to and gave him her hand* "I'm   Mr. Jemsey it's nice to meet you Len. We've been searching for so many people and we're always glad to have some people" *he then pats her back and started walking around with her to show her the place.* "I'm glad to get a good payed job quick to he honest and I glad I can work here" *Len walked around with Mr.J and was looking around. She already felt welcome here but still had that one awkward feeling in her stomach. Never the less, they walked upstairs and to the place Len was supposed to do her work* "you only have to sort the books from the boxes for the next few days and after you sort all the books for today you only have to sit behind the small bar and look at the cameras, check everything out or help some customers but not many people are here so you actually could do what you want, also read a book if you'd like"*
Mr.J said, laughing quiet and still had a friendly look.* "sounds easy to me. I better start then." *she went to the boxed and started getting books out and sorting them into the right bookshelves. Mr.J put his hands behind his back and nods but then left Len to do stuff on her own. Len was just doing what she was told to and put headphones in her ears and listens to some music for the rest 2 hours, then went behind the bar and sits on a comfy chair and was looking on the cameras and learning a bit for her next test and was pretty calm again. An hour later, Mr.J wanted to look after her and came* "looks like you're done with sorting out the books and you did a good job" *he smiled and went next to her and pats her shoulder. Len nods as a thank you and then smiled* "thanks. I'm glad you're satisfied with me" *she got her stuff back into her bag* "mhm. Here's your pay for your good work. Still if it's your first day" *he handed her 100$* "I- thank you sir. J?" *she did Took the money after a big of hesitation but was glad to take it* "You're very welcome. I hope you have a safe journey back home" *Len got up and waved again, walked downstairs and said goodbye to Miss. J and then left to pick up her sisters again and walked home. She was really happy with her first day and called her friends on facetime after she got home and started talking to them.*