Weekend. - Day II

<<>>

I woke up to the sound of someone getting off bed. I took a moment to remember where I am and what happened last night. As it slowly dawns on me, I look up at Eiffer smiling. I wasn't dreaming after all, he really came, he was with me all night long, I muttered to myself.

"Good morning pumpin. ." Then he glanced at his wrist watch.

"What time is it?"

"Its only 6 am pumpkin."

"Lets sleep more then...Too early." I answered groggily. He got off the mattress and kneeled down and pulled up the covers until my chin and he rubbed my top head.

"Get some more sleep. I'll be heading out now before everybody wakes up." I just wanted to pull him back and embrace him and cuddle with him to sleep but of course I can't do that so I reluctantly looked around seeing the daylight through the window. And it isn't dark around since the lights are still on.

"Okay wolfy. Thank you for staying with me." He stood up and walked through the window and opened it.

"Go back to sleep pumpkin. No need to be afraid now okay? the sun will shine in awhile." He reassured me yet again and took off through the window. I'm surprised he even fit in there. I pulled up the covers til' it covered my head and drifted back to sleep once more.

Next thing I know there were bodies jumping on me screaming my name.

"Wakey wakey Vampy Avieee!!" Shelby was on top as Annie was shaking me to wake up and Denz pulled off my comforter as Cedric was breathing on me and I was trying to push his face away.

"Wake upppppppp!!!!!" they all were screaming but today is Sunday meaning I get to sleep more so I ignored them and pulled up the comforter back. I felt too sleepy, too weak to even say something to them as they keep calling my name and doing things to wake me up.

"Eifffffffff" Shelby yelled as someone hurriedly came down the stairs and of course that would be wolfy.

"Whats up?" I heard him say like he wasn't here.

"You know well how to wake her up on Sundays so wake her up Eiff. Its past 11 already." I heard Shelby say and later on my comforter was pulled off again and my feet was dragged out of the mattress and now that woke me up. You actually have to literally pull me out of bed.

"And that is how its done" Eiffer said as he kneeled down and squeezed my nose.

"Morning pumpkin" I slowly got up to see them all so lively and all fresh from the shower.

"Sunday spoilers" I muttered and got up clutching my chest that was tightening. My throat is running so dry and my veins are unnerving coming out in my arms, in my neck, all over me.

"Come on Avie we're gonna go for a picnic on the mountain top." Shelby was over the top excited as always. I rubbed my eyes and felt exhausted but I forced my self to stand up and as soon as I took the first step, my body felt limp and I fell down but Eiffer was quick enough to catch me.

"Avie! What's wrong? are you alright?" Shelby asked in such worry and I shook my head to wake up and tried my best to stand up as Eiffer guided me through.

"I'm alright." I almost didn't hear what they were saying and it was getting blurry. Cedric abruptly bolted off upstairs as Jared came at me and checked my face and put his thumb on my wrist.

"I'm alright Jared." I told him coldly and there was something wrong, as I tried hard keeping my fangs from coming out. Eiffer was holding on to me and I used my skill to push him off me and he stumbled and got up quickly and eyed me in such confusion.