Be strong Avie.

<<>>

From a distance I can see my friends in the big tree. They all sat in their spots like they used to. I'm looking over them from here in the library. This morning I didn't even glanced at them. I would look at them when they're not looking.

"Why do you wanna stay when every day here is tormenting you?" Cedric asked as he stood beside me. Callie was around this big library taking Landon for a tour.

"Maybe because I don't wanna go. Or maybe because I'm just a masochist enjoying the pain of seeing them every day but not being able to be with them. "

"Are we talking about your wolf gang or just one member?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I meant in general" I said.

"Rigghhtttt" he said prolonging the way he said it.

"I know you wanna stay too Ced. Even if you deny it I know you wanna stay because I know you don't wanna leave Callie." I teased in return and then his demeanor changed. I smiled and I knew he has fallen for Callie too. Its not hard to fall in love with her, if I were a guy I would definitely ask her out. She may look like the modelish type, long slim legs and a slender body but her personality is just really amazing.

"We gotta do what we have to do."

"Why Ced? Remind me again why we have to go there when we have the liberty to choose to stay?" I ranted and he chuckled.

"Because that's how awesome and how selfless we are!"

"Have you told her we're leaving soon?" I asked and he looked away.

"I don't know how to tell her, still thinking of how to tell her. She has plans of taking at least a year to travel and then decide if she wants to pursue college or not and she..." I looked at him with a brow raised and I crossed my hands over my chest..

"And she what Ced??" I asked and then he leaned his hands on the window.

"She wants me to come with her, she's been planning things not for herself alone Avie. She's been including me in her plans.."

I sighed in frustration. Breaking hearts isn't easy as it seems to be. I feel sorry for Ced and for Callie and maybe even for myself? Just a little bit.

"You can stay you know. I can talk to Landon and he can let you stay. "I said thinking exactly of it. He doesn't need to be there right away anyway. Landon shrugged and looked over the window once more.

"Family first remember? I got my parents and my siblings there. I got you and didn't we agree we're on this all together. It's for our own kind." He said.

"We won't take your happiness against you and I completely understand and I'm sure your family and the rest will understand too. You can always go pay them a visit." I spoke as if it was that easy to make a decision.

"Easier said than done eh? Or should I say, Look who's talking!!"

I glanced at the window and Eiffers eyes were on mine. He was looking up from where I was while Emily was leaning on his shoulder. From afar I could sense him longing, there was emptiness, sadness that he was trying hard to cover up. We shared the same emotions and I don't even know how its possible and I don't know why I could still feel him over me. Its strange but maybe I'm just imagining things. As soon as Emily looked at to where Eiffer was looking I quickly moved away so she won't see me.

After awhile I could hear Landons laughter. A genuine laughter and it was good to hear him laugh like that. I turned my view towards him and he was walking with Callie and they were both laughing. Its good he had softened around a human at least he wasn't aloof with her just like with the other humans.