Chapter 1

it was just a Sunday afternoon and Yuuji came home from training

Itadori's PoV:

„someone is Knocking at the door” said to himself, Wondering if it was Nobara taking him out for shopping
Itadori opens the door, Surprising it was Gojo and Nobara 'Did she Invite Gojo-Sensai Too?' I already Known what to do after all, They had bags and Nobara always has that look when we're going shopping, I Went to my room to change But then Sukuna asked “Oi can I come out I'm getting bored”

Just a side note, Sukuna has his own body and he can Turn into his Original form when he's out

“No Sukuna I'm going out with Gojo-sensai and Nobara”
I said to Sukuna and he replyed with “Well if your going out with the White hair and the brown haired girl then at least bring some food home” Sukuna said

Sukuna's PoV

“Ugh it's getting boring in here, Well I guess I have go in the Hot tub” I said to myself I can't believe that humen won't let me out Even tho I'm the king of curses..

«A few hours later»

Itadori's PoV

“Finally I'm home..” I said In a tired voice

I blinked twice seeing Sukuna in front of me in his original form carring me in a bridal way

S-sukuna what are you doing?-”,“Well~.. Now that were finally home.. we can have some alone time..~” Said Sukuna “Awe someones blushing like a Tomato”,“Wha-” he kisses me before I could even finish that sentence,his lips touching mine..

I close my eyes and melt into the Kiss Feeling someone taking my shirt off

Sukuna's PoV

“Wha-” I kissed Yuuji before he could even finish that sentence.. his soft and Strawberry Tasty lips touching mine

I slowly take his shirt off,Touching his soft and smooth body I pick him up and put him down while I was kissing him, Breaking the kiss then I say “You got a soft and smooth body I have to say..~” I could feel him already asleep In my arms I sighed laying him down Putting a blanket on top of him I layed down next to him, Holding him close in my arms, making him feel safe in my arms Knowing I would never hurt something that's mine.

OML this is so good- I hope this is good for you guys and I have a lot of free time so I'll try to make more chapters of this Ly guys stay safe I hope you guys have a nice day/afternoon (*´ω`*)
O

o I have 439 words!