the pleasure's all mine* (wilhemina x reader x mildred)

warnings: nsfw, d/s dynamics, bondage, praise kink, degradation kink, impact play, choking, all the fun stuff. so obviously 18+

You sat silently on the couch, nestled between Mildred and Wilhemina. The three of you had been watching a movie together, but you were unable to focus due to the throbbing between your legs. Wilhemina craned her head to look at you and realized that you weren't focusing on the movie playing on the television.

"Why aren't you paying attention? Is there something more important distracting you?" Wilhemina questioned, narrowing her eyebrows at you. This gained Mildred's attention, she tore her eyes away from the movie and focused instead on the interaction beside her.

Your eyes widened and you lowered your head, embarrassed that you had been caught. "It's nothing," you murmured.

Wilhemina reached out to grip your chin between her thumb and index finger, pulling your head up so you were making eye contact with her. "That is not how you answer my questions," she chastised.

"I'm needy, Daddy. I want you and Mistress," you whimpered. "I've been thinking about it all day."

Mildred chuckled behind you as she watched Wilhemina's eyes darken. She tightened her grip on your thigh and shook her head. "We already told you no earlier, naughty girl."

"Please! I need you both so badly," you whined, shifting in place.

There was a moment when you were sure Wilhemina was going to slap you, but she simply let go of your chin and gripped her cane beside her instead.

"Bedroom, now," she commanded, looking over at Mildred.

You stood silently and lowered your head, knowing what was in store for you once you reached the bedroom. Following Mildred and Wilhemina, you could feel the heat rushing to your core. You were excited for what would be taking place, even though it was going to be a punishment. You just wanted to feel your girlfriends' hands all over you in this state.

"Now, since you're being a whiny brat, you can face a punishment," Wilhemina sneered, pushing you onto the bed. Her fingers twitched around the top of her cane as she leaned over your frame. "Turn over."

You quickly complied and moved to lie on your stomach, feeling your skirt hitch with your movements. You didn't even need to turn your head around to know that Mildred and Wilhemina's eyes had fallen to your backside that had been exposed. They were admiring your smooth skin that would soon be covered in red splotches from your punishment. Spanking had always been their go-to with you, especially after they found out how much you tended to enjoy it.

You kept your eyes closed as Wilhemina pressed down on your spine, forcing the side of your face into the mattress. You whimpered at her actions and raised your hips to offer yourself to her.

Wilhemina hummed in approval and whispered something unintelligible to Mildred. You tried to listen to figure out what your girlfriends were planning, but you knew if they didn't want you to find you, you wouldn't.

The mattress dipped in front of you, causing your eyes to flutter open and your head to turn. Mildred was naked in front of you with her legs spread open. Your mouth went dry as you realized your face was directly in front of her center and you completely pushed aside your desire to come.

"We're going to put that pretty little mouth to use, princess," Mildred taunted as her fingers brushed against your cheek. She tapped two fingers against your lips, prompting you to part your lips and let the digits into the warmth of your mouth. You hummed a 'thank you' around Mildred's fingers, knowing this was for your pleasure. You knew you were to thank both of your dominants when they gave you anything, even if it was as minimal as their fingers for you to suck on.