Chapter 1

Charli: *asleep*

Avani: wake up!!!! *throws pillows at her*

Charli's POV: Avani wakes me up every morning. At this point my best friend has become my older sister. We have to wake up at exactly 7 am every morning in order to practice for Cheer. Well- she wakes up earlier than me. 

Charli: alright fine. I'm up. 

Avani: great. 

CharlI: How the f- How are you already in your Cheer uniform?

Avani: It's called being an early bird. NOW COME ON! 

Charli's POV: I take a shower and brush my teeth. Than I put on my uniform. It is now 7:45 and we have to be by the school by 8:30. I hear Dixie's voice saying "Charli!" I reply with "Yes?" as the valid younger sister I am. She replies "make sure you put your hair up. and NO BOY MEETING" I reply "ok mom" rolling my eyes. She's always been like that. And it makes me happy. 

Avani: ok so, you remember our sequences?

Charli: yes. I'm cheer captain. It's tumble, flip, and then we proceed to the sky jump. 

Avani: great. Now, let's get to school. 

Avani's POV: I"m driving us to school. Since charli still doesn't know how to drive. Damn, for someone who is 17 and already got their permit, doesn't know how to drive. Anyway, 20 minutes later, we arrive at the school. Me, Cyn, Nessa, Lauren, and Olivia all are in the cheer squad. And, obviously Char. 

Charli: alright. We need to practice harder. We are going to beat those bitches. We're big blue and they're big red. We're home and they're away. We will beat those fucking bitches until they can cry to their mommies. Ok?

All of them: Ok!

Charli: great. Cyn with Lauren, Liv with Voni, and I'll work with Ness. Practice it.