Surprise!!

(4 days later) 

Charli's POV: Well.. it's been 4 days without my boyfriend.. I cried myself to sleep for literally 4 days. Supposedly Chasey is supposed to be coming tomorrow. But.. I've cried myself to sleep, slept in his hoodie, and looked at our TikToks. I miss him.. I went to hype house the day he left in order to not be sad. And I slept in his bed too. There has been people trying to break us up by editing pics of us.. at least my birthday is tomorrow... Let's hope he comes fast. 

Chase's POV: it's been 4 days without my girlfriend.. I've looked back on our Insta pics and our TikToks together. I miss her... But a big surprise for her.. I'M COMING BACK HOME TODAY!!! I was actually supposed to come home tomorrow. But my flight was able to pick me up today. I brought some souvenirs for her. A cute little bear and animal sergeant beaver. I can't wait to surprise my girlfriend!!!

(At the hype house) 

Addi: beb, come on. You gotta eventually get up. 

Charli: *laying on bed* noooo. 

Addi: look. I know you miss him. But you gotta- *gets a text* AAAHHH!!!

Message: 

Chase💕

Chase: hey so.. Don't tell Char but.. I'M COMING HOME TODAY!

Charli: what?! *tries to look* 

Addi: *hides her phone* nothing. 

Charli: aw come on. You never hide anything from me. 

Addi: Yeah but.. This is different. 

Charli: fine. I'm going to take a nap. 

Addi: ok beb. *kisses her head* 

Charli: *smiles a little and falls asleep* 

(Addi call a HH meeting) 

Addi: ok. So, I got a message from Chase saying he's coming home today. He said he wanted to surprise Charli. 

Nick: wait wait wait. Isn't their 3 months tomorrow.. on her birthday? 

Addi: yeah. Which is why I guess he's coming today before their 3 months.

Paper: So... What do you want us to do? 

Addi: Just know that when he comes in, he's going to know where she is. 

Thomas: Ok. *gets a message* he just got out the airport. I'm going to pick him up. 

(With Chase) 

Chase: Hey Thomas. 

Thomas: hey. 

*he gets in the car* 

Thomas: so... Happy almost 3 months with you and Char, bro. 

Chase: *laughs a little* thanks. 

Thomas: She's sleeping right now. She's going to be so happy to see you. 

Chase: yeah. I wanted to come before her birthday and our 3 months.

(They get to the hype house) 

Chase: where is she? 

Addi: upstairs in your room. 

Chase's POV: I went to my room to see her sound asleep with her phone in one hand and my blue stitch in her other. I decided to kiss her up. And that's what I did. 

Charli's POV: I was asleep when I heard the door rattle. I suggested it was paper or Daisy coming in to wake me up. But I felt someone cuddle my stomach and kiss my neck. Then, I knew who it was... CHASE!!!

Charli: *wakes up to see Chase* BABY!!! 

Chase: hi princess. *smiles and plays with her hair* 

Charli: babe, you don't know how much I missed you. 

Chase: let me guess. you want up? 

Charli: yes. *pouts* 

Chase: ok. *stands up* come on. 

Charli: *giggles and jumps on him* 

Chase: *smiles and holds her ass for support* you're cute. *kisses her head* 

Charli: *smiles* 

Chase: *comes down with Charli's head on him* 

Addi: awwww. 

Chase: ok so, we're going to go back home. 

Dixie: *comes in* actually, I bought a house for you and Chase. 

Chase: awww. Thank you so much, Dix. 

Dixie: No problem. Anything for my sister and her boyfriend. *smiles* 

Chase: baby, you want down? 

Charli: *nods no and digs her head into his chest* 

Chase: Ok. I'll keep you up here for a few more minutes. But after that, we gotta pack. 

(10 minutes later) 

Avani: promise you'll come visit me and Madi? 

Charli: I promise. 

Dixie: I guess I'm not relevant. 

Charli: *giggles and hugs Dixie* 

Dixie: *smiles* have fun at your new home. But not too much fun. 

Charli: ok mom. *rolls her eyes playfully* 

HH: BYE GUYS!!!

CHACHA: BYE!!!

Later at the house...