eight

i made my way to my classroom talking to chaewon & Jiu. when we reached class, i took my seat & we greeted our teacher. "good morning class, today we have a new student joining us" i snapped back into reality & remembered. Haechan, right?

"please, step into the classroom. guys this is Haechan" i muttered his name under my breath, we locked eyes for a couple of seconds before the teacher talked to him again. i realized that chaewon switched her seat to behind me, so that leaves.. "Haechan, there's a seat open right next to Miyeon. why don't you sit next to her." i quickly look down then at Haechan. i couldn't let Jiu & chaewon find out i already knew him.

"Haechan or Dong Hyuck, i don't mind. nice to meet you." i was confused at his actions & words, he shook my hand & turned back to the front of the room. maybe we had the same idea. chaewon turned back to me & smiled. i showed her a light one, i turned back to his side. his side profile was seriously so pretty, then my eyes focused on Doyoung. he was staring at me with a cold expression. my smile disappeared then i looked back at my desk.

____

it was after class in the cafeteria. Jiu & chaewon sat down at the corner table waiting for me, but i was looking around for someone else, wheres Haechan?  Whatever, i made my way to the rooftop but as i walked up the stairs, i saw him, he was leaning on the bar where the wind was blowing in his face. his skin was perfect & so pretty in the sunlight. I was way too focused on him, i dropped my drink, along with my phone & my notebook filled with loose pages. It caught his attention so he ran towards me collecting each paper.

"are you okay ?" he asked worried. i nod & gathered my things. i was red & embarrassed, hes gonna think im a stalker for watching him. i wasn't trying to be weird.. i was just going to eat lunch where i usually was then i so happen to see him.. this is the second time I've embarrassed myself in front of him. What the fuck is wrong with me.

"your drawings are pretty cool, its a unique drawing style. i like it." i smile at his compliment. thats what doyoung said, it wasnt the time to reminisce.

"thank you." i remove my headphones, put my drink in my bag, & leave the papers in my folder.

"let me help you" he grabs the notebook out my hands along with my bag leaving me with my phone. As i watched him organize my things, i got a closer look at him. he was shining, just like the sun above us.

"what are you doing up here?" he asked me. i snapped out of my thoughts & point to my bag basically telling him this is where i eat & have my time to myself. "you?" he took a deep breath before answering.

"i just wanted to get used to the air here." i smiled & sat down, he did as well. i took my headphones out along as my drink & lunch. he handed me my notebook & i went to the next free page. "do you want some?" he didn't have anything to eat nor drink so luckily i had extras. he nodded, i gave him a fork & my strawberry milk. i took one more bite before putting my ear bud in & start to draw.

POV HAECHAN.

i was eating while looking at the sky ahead of me. i notice she had her headphones in, her hair seemed to be getting in her way. i grabbed the pin in her hair a clipped it back, she looked at me & smiled. she looked back at her notebook. "you're so pretty" i said. she turned to me with red cheeks holding one headphone in her hand.
Bruh.