Nerdy Girl?Think Again

❕❕❕Warning❕❕❕

❕❕❕Unedited❕❕❕

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

"AMBER WAKE UP!AMBER WAKE UP!AMBER WAKE UUUUUP!" That was my little four year old sister,Alice.She's literally my human alarm clock,waking me up with that loud voice of hers.I ignore her,pulling the covers higher over my head.That's when I feel a her pounce on me like a tiger on its prey.

"Ali!" I scream,in my croaky morning voice.She giggles and slides under the covers,and whispers in my ear

"Quickly get out before the bed bugs come and get you!" I fake act scared and hop out of my bed and chase Alice out of my room.She squeals as I catch her and tickle the sides of her small chubby belly.

"Alice!Amber!Come have your breakfast!" That was Aunty Irena,who was taking care of us this morning.We hardly ever see our parents,due to the fact that they work all the time,being a full time nurse and dad being The Villages Mayor.

I scoop Alice's little body into my arms and walk down the spiral of stairs.Our house is bigger than most houses,modern,spacious-What you'd expect the Mayors house to be.I found Aunt Irene in the kitchen,Flipping through a magazine.

"Morning darling."

"Morning Aunty Irene."

Alice had fallen asleep and had her arms and legs wrapped around me and her head buried in my neck,using my red hair as a blanket.

I dyed my hair because I thought it would be fun,and now I can't be bothered to dye it back.A few dark streaks are growing back at the bottom,though.I grab my Ray-Bans styled glasses and get changed into the usual boring tee and tight jeans.I slip into my red ankle-high converse which I've had for months.

Not really bothering to brush my hair,I just tie it into a messy bun.Today was the last day of school.Next year,I'll be a senior.Yeesh I sound so...old.But I do have a chance of graduating,Since I have real good marks,I'm the teachers pet-and I have the money.The only thing wrong about my high school life is that I have no friends and everyone despises me...Yep,sucks to be me.

I walk to school,arriving ten minutes early-ten minutes of humiliation.The moment I step into the huge building,everyone is staring and whispering.Whats their problem?I keep walking past the stares and glares,until someone stops me.

Oh,it's Paige and her Gang of...barbies.Yes,you guessed it,They are the girls who act,dress and speak like stupid ten year olds.The typical 'Oh I'm the prettiest person alive' attitude.

"Looky here,Amber East here was brave enough to come to school!How exciting!" Sarcasm was expressed strongly on each of her words.I tried to walk past her but she stopped me with one of her pointy hot pink nails.

"Not just yet,Amber.Since its the last day of the year so I decided to give you a early New Years Present,Since you won't be at school next year because you'll be too embarrassed after this." She motioned one of her gang members to pass her something,and brought out a Hot pink box....a Makeup set?

"Um,Paige Hills,I don't see how a makeup set could embarrass me that much.I mean,you can have it...the makeup you've got on is dreadful," I replied, "It seriously looks like you dumped your whole face in a bucket." I added quietly.

A scowl formed on her lips which she quickly masked.

"Oh no it's looks like you would need it more,especially after seeing this picture.She held out her phone,showing a Facebook page with a picture of....ME!I looked so ugly,with my messy hair,bags under my eyes and red blotchy cheeks.That was when I told Cherry,my cousin to take a picture of me because I couldn't be bothered to look in the mirror.I gasped.How did Paige get that picture?The only copy was on my phone!

Paige looked satisfied with my reaction."We got Kylie," Who was the really short one "Too sneak into your room and post that picture...now everyone can see.Hope you're happy!" And they stalked off,leaving me in the middle of the school laughing at me and checking Facebook.

So I just ran.Ran to class because I was gonna be late to class.I didn't want detention,did I?

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌