is that thruth or this?

Haseena went to the meeting with DIG....

Dig... SHO Malik humne Apko waha mission ke liye..beja Hain...par Lagta Hain Apne ye shaddi KO seriousleliya Hain bhulye mat .... Ur husband is terriost.....

HM blood boiled..... Hearing that ..

HM... Sir don't consider him as my husband....please.... Hume SAB Kuch barrdaast Hain par hamare uniform pe daag Nahi AUR Nahi desh SE gaddaaari...

As.. who had fitted mic on HASEENAs uniform was hearing everything....

As.. ye kya bawal horaha Hain... Gaddar terriost..dhagg... Dhang SE Kuch sunai Nahi deraha Hain. Ufff.....

HM.. sir.  Humne Uske laptop Ka password hack Karne ke kitni kosis ki par ..hack Nahi karpaye..... Extra security Hain... Agar galat HOJAYe toh Pura documents delete hojayega....

As.. dharshya... Dharshyaa....

DH.. yes anubhav.....

As..what's wrong with this .... I cannot hear anything check this...

DH.. oh sorry do min..

As..Nahi Hain hamare pass do. Min jaldi Karo.....

DH.. Haan Haan hogaya ...  Now hear...

**************"
HM... Done anubhav will be guilty..

Dig... Good miss Malik.... U can leave..

HM.. jai hind sir .

Dig.. jai hind..

As could only hear this much convo...

As . Toh miss Malik yaha Hume galat prove Karne Aaye hain...he smirked...

*******"""********""""...

  As.. Dhasryaa.. connect .e with the camera and leave....

DH... Oky...

He connected thee camera which was... Allocated to dharshya by Anu.... On wedding....( Remember.)... On laptop and left.....

Anu... Played the video......

After the wedding...day......  .

Video...

HM was talking to someone on video call........

When as. Entered she cutted the call..

As.. remembered that day .... But  he thought  she was using phone .... And roaming around...

He resumed the video... To next day because after that he was with her...... Whole time ..

Here again haseena was talking to someone on video call..,.... She saw from the window.... And cutted the CAll and layed on bed.... After that anubhav entered the room....

He remembered that day he thought she is asleep......

He fasted the VDO to next day...

Haseena entered the room in uniform..... She was in phone call with someone... (The camera was not..... The specialized one which  records ... sounds .... But was..
  Normal camera to record video) hence he could not hear anything....
After talking for 10min she kept the call a side..... She went to wash room to get FRESHED..... And came out took clothofrom cupboard and left to change .............

Then As entered the room....

*******

Yaha SE toh Kuch pata Nahi Chala par ye BAAT video call main Marti kisse Hain....said  As to himself.....

*********************"****************

He heard some foot steps..... He closed his laptop....and sat on bed..... Then their...was knock on the door......

As. Went and open the door.. 6 men were there carryinggggg......

Chalo bye...❣️see AHH..❤️