troublemaker k. chaewon

> warning : curses and violence
> fluff
> plot; idk. read the story.

- 🥀 -

- chaewon pov -

i was reading my book peacefully, well not too peacefully because my class is loud so i read my book while hearing to the music.

but then someone snatches my book and says something. i couldn't hear so i turn off the music and knit my eyebrows. "what?"

"y/n and minho got into a fight!'' she said as i widen my eyes. this bitch. she said she would stop messing with people after i accept her confession to be her girlfriend.

"where are they now?" i stand up from my seat.

"they are still fighting in the hallway! faster chaewon, you need to stop y/n!'' she yanks my wrist and brings me to the hallway.

"Y/N-AH! STOP!'' i yelled her name as soon as i saw her. she was glaring at minho who was beneath her and punch him like a punching bag – y/n turns around and i saw bruises around her face. y/n immediately stopped and both of them just look down.

"what happened?" i asked while fixing y/n's uniform.

"y/n. she says i suck at science'' minho gritted his teeth.

"i'm just joking okay! you took it seriously! idiot'' y/n said.

minho was about to punch her but got stopped by me. "enough!'' i push his hand away and grab y/n's wrist to bring her to the nurse's room to treat her.

right after she sits down i take the medical kit to treat her. then, i start to scold this bitch while treating her bruises. "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS GOT INTO A FIGHT?!''

"o-ouch! don't pinch my forehead! it hurts!'' she whines.

"serv, you're right! i always told you to stop joking with him. you know he can take your joke seriously'' i continue to scold her while she rolls her eyes. DID SHE WANT ME TO POKE HER EYES OUT?!

"look, i'm sorry for scolding you but you deserve it'' i said after i put a bandage on her forehead. "come closer to me, let me treat the bruise on your lips and nose''

she obeys as i put an ointment on her nose and lips. without realizing that she was staring at me; admiring my face. i stare at her back and our eyes meet. she smiles a bit. "adorable," she mutters.

"not this time okay? i need to focus'' i said and continue to treat her. after that she reaches closer to me and hugs me tight.

"ah! stop it! i can't breathe!" i hit her back.

"okay okay,'' she giggles and releases the hug.

''you're lucky that i love you'' i glare at her while hitting her shoulder using my shoulder.

"what if you don't?" she asks while rubbing her shoulder. poor her, i hit her shoulder too hard.

"i'll eat you"

''like you want to eat my meat'' she rolls her eyes.

''tch,'' i rolled my eyes too.

"anyway... how about you accompany me to buy sneakers?'' 

"sure"

- timeskip -

''what color will you prefer? white or black?''

''i choose black since my favorite color is black'' she grabs the black one and tries to put it on her feet. ''like my soul''

i was about to say something but she cut me off.