Chapter 10: This Is How A Virgo Handles An Aries

A/N: How soon do you want our Lali to confess?

Lalisa was, without a doubt, growing a bit jealous.

Oh, screw being a bit jealous. She was really growing jealous.

There Jungkook was, her Jungkook, actually talking to a girl near his locker. At first, Lalisa had figured that maybe, she was just a classmate asking for help. However, her sources, or Chaeyoung in short, told her that they're taking a while to talk.

Lalisa sighed, inwardly slapping herself. What was she doing just now? It's not like Jungkook likes her, too. It's not like they're together. From the very start, she was the only one who asserted herself.

Of course Jungkook can like someone else.

Lalisa's fists clenched at this. Then again, she's a real stubborn one. She turned around, planning to storm towards the two and come up with whatever excuse for her to lure him away when right there, she bumped into a wall.

"Our first period starts in five, aren't you attending?" the wall said.

The wall said what?

Lalisa blinked twice, slowly looking upwards. It was Jeon Jungkook. She awkwardly smiled at him, peeking behind him to see if the girl was still there. Unfortunately, she began walking away.

"Oh, yeah, I am," Lalisa mumbles, still peeking behind him.

Jungkook noticed this and prompted to turn his head towards where Lalisa was looking at. However, Lalisa quickly noticed this.

Afraid that he might find out how much of a jealous potential girlfriend she might possibly be, she grabbed his face and made him stare directly onto her. Jungkook began to gulp.

"We're running late, hehe. I was going to say that we should go to classes together!" Lalisa made up an excuse on the spot. Albeit being a very, very, very unreasonable excuse, Jungkook just nodded and went along with it.

Lalisa smiled, sighing in relief. She let go of Jungkook's face and signalled him to walk with her.

The two arrived to their classroom together. Just then, Eunwoo began to notice something.

"Are you okay, Jungkook-ah?" Eunwoo asks, genuinely worried. "Your ears are all red, do you need to go to the clinic?"

Jungkook quickly shook his head, coughing a bit. "No, I just need to sit down."

Lalisa turned almost immediately towards Jungkook, noticing that his ears were indeed tinting red. "Do you need any ice packs?" Lalisa asks, concerned that he might be feeling a bit hot.

Jungkook once again shook his head, signalling her that it was fine. He sat down, once again signalling her to do the same.

"You were fine earlier," Lalisa mumbled. She leaned in, placing the back of her palm onto Jungkook's forehead. "You are heating up a bit, are you sure——?"

Jungkook quickly swatted her hand away from him. "Do you normally do that?" he immediately asks her.

"Checking up on people? I mean, if it is needed——"

"Not that," Jungkook mumbles, clearing his throat as he began to look away. "You should be careful. Don't do that to other people."

"Do what to other people, exactly?" Lalisa genuinely asks.

Jungkook shook his head. He noticed that their subject teacher already walked inside the room. Seeing that Lalisa was still focused on him, he leaned in, gently grabbed her face and turned her head to face the whiteboard.