</3 [TW] Snapped <\3

[TW! This roleplay contains gore mention, character death/revival, cannibalism, zombified character, and betrayal. If you don't like and or are not comfortable with these subjects please move on to a different page or roleplay! Also this scenario is with Nick and Shark but any character could work aswell! Thank you! ]

Nick and Shark had been picked to go on a supply run, just to get the normal things. Food, water, clothes, and weapons if they had found any.

Though it hadn't gone as well as they thought it would've.

They had gotten caught up by a horde and where forced to hide in an old run down bakery..it had food sure- but it only had enough to bake some stuff.

So one night while Shark was baking Nick decided to help him, manly with grabbing things and handing them to Shark.

Though when he went to hand Shark some sugar for the frosting (they decided to make cupcakes so they could bring some back for the others) shark accidentally cut Nicks hand a bit.

In a panic Shark accidentally put the bloody knife down into the bowl that had some frosting in it.

Nick went into the back where they're bagels where to go and bandage his hand up while Shark stayed behind to clean up the blood.

However, he had noticed the blood in the bowl of frosting. He decided, though it seemed crazy..to at least try and see what the blooded frosting would taste like.

It..

It was good. Shark liked it.

He really liked the taste of it.

He wanted..no. Needed more! He needed more! But the only other person around was...

Nick came out of the back to go and help Shark again, rubbing the bandages a bit so his hand would adjust. But Shark was no where to be seen..where did he go...?

Before Nick could fully react someone hit something over Nicks head. Knocking him out.

Nick only caught a glimpse of the familiar sunglasses of his friend..but behind them seemed to be a blood thirsty killer.

What happened to Shark..?

Shark made his way back to the cdc, covered in blood, bruises, but he was alive!

But the only one to come back..

"Oh- Nick and I got separated because of a horde. Idk where he went"

What happens next now that Nicks 'missing'?

And why did Shark have strawberry filled cupcakes..?

(Also in the roleplay Nick did get zombified after he died, so he can be revived it would just take a while!)