6ᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ➠ the war began

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

- 6ᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ -
[the war began]

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

《  sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ - ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ 🍽  》

   "What are you doing here?", he asked in a cold way. "Are you here to talk sh1t about me to my friend?".

     "Tsuki!" said Yamaguchi "Language! And she wasn't badmouthing you. She was feeling guilty actually."

     The bold dude looked at you with a serious look and said confidently "Guilty? As she should. She was the one who explode just because she was friends with everyone but me."

     You stod up and confronted him "I was trying to apologise! You're just so proud of yourself that you couldn't even realise that."

     From his eyes it was obvious he wasn't liking what he was hearing. He didn't stop making eye contact, he was staring into your soul. Yamaguchi had to stop you two or you would eat each other alive.

     "Guys, come on! Why are you fighting? Tsuki, L/n was just worried that she might had made you sad, that's all. She isn't pity of you or anything."

     "Pity?" you thought and quickly said "Exactly, I just felt that what I said could have hurt you. I never wanted to make you feel down, what's the problem of me trying to be your friend? I'm not gonna eat you up or something. "

    A silence grew after your words, so he turned around and said "Whatever, I'm not falling for that." and walked away.

     Yamaguchi tried to stop him, but he was too late. "I'm sorry for Tsuki L/n.. He is normally cold to other people, but today he is acting extra and I honestly don't know why."

    You nodded while laying your hand on your friend's back, "It's ok Yams, I understand." and you also left, which made the green haired boy worried.

《  sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ - ɢʏᴍ 🏐  》

     After all of your classes, you had to go to practice. You were excited because it was your first time being the manager of the team, but at the same time, you didn't want to face Tsukishima again.

     When you arrived they were already warming up. You directed yourself to the coach.

     "How are you L/n? Ready to today's practise?" he asked. "Yeah. I've been searching for some stuff about the sport so I could be more helpful." you said with a lower tone.

    He noticed you weren't at your best, so he asked "Did something happened L/n?". You looked at Tsukishima while he was doing his arm stretches, that made coach realise maybe you got into a fight with the salty boy.

     "If he said something forget it, ok?" said the coach patting your shoulder, "You know his personality, so give him some time. He will know you're a good person!"

     Those words made you relax more, but the guilty feeling hasn't completely vanished. "Thanks coach Ukai, I will have your words in mind."

     During practice you explained some exercises that could improve the player's skills - and, of course, you had some tips to Tsukishima too. You tried your best to act like nothing happened, so did he. But he couldn't look at you, in any way possible.

     In the break of the practice you gave the water bottles and the towels. You gave everyone their things. Tsukishima turn came and you said "Here. Hydrate yourself." He grabbed the bottle and towel and replied "Thanks, mom".

     He was clearly teasing you so you did too, "I don't want my dear to be dehydrated", you said in a pity playful tone. He added a "Tsk." after hearing your response.

     "Oh-Ooh! Looks like L/n-chan shuted Saltyshima uup! That's a new one." said Kageyama when he saw what happened. Tsukishima quickly answered "Shut up, king." and added, "Be careful "L/n-chan". The cat might take your tongue soon".

"We will see about that.",

     was what you said with a smirk in your face.

     Kageyama finished the conversation by saying "D4mm! L/n can be a teaser too. Looks like you have competition Suckishima."

     Without saying one more word, the blonde guy just walked away. "He was the one who started, not my fault." you thought, and the practice continued.

     At the and of it, Tsukishima went to talk to you. "Oi!" he shouted "What do you want" you replied drily, "You think you're funny making those jokes?".

     At that point, you didn't care anymore and said "Sorry that you can't handle what you do to others, is it my problem?"

     He didn't like that way you answered his confrontation, so he got closer and replied "You're hilarious. And is it my problem? It doesn't seem like it."

     "You're the one that started! If you don't want people to be pity of you, you better start acting more mature Mr. LiftedNose." you said angrily.

     The blonde boy walked away with a dead serious look. "What? Are you going to run now?" you asked. "I'm not running pipsqueak. This is just the start."

     "Are you declaring war dear?" you said sarcasticly.

His reply was "Yes, mom."

╱ᴇ  ɴ  ᴅ     ᴏ  ғ    6  ᴛ  ʜ    ᴄ  ʜ  ᴀ  ᴘ  ᴛ  ᴇ  ʀ╱