21ᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ➠ smile

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

- 21ᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ -
[smile]

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ - ʜᴀʟʟᴡᴀʏ 🛎 》

"L/n?"

     A misterious but familiar voice said your name, and when you noticed it was Kageyama that just arrived and saw you having your "5 minutes crise" with Yuno conforting you.

     "Is everything alright?" asked the blue eyes boy. You looked at him with a sad face and replied "No Kags. I'm a child that can't stand negative coments. How can you be friends with someone so stupid."

     Kageyama was worried that you were sad about something he didn't know, but still he tried to confort you, "Hey L/n, you're not stupid. I don't know what happened, but I'm sure you acted well."

     He puted his arm around your shoulder and finished "How could I not be your friend? You're amazing since little L/n, of course I will be your friend."

     Those words made your worries go away, "Thanks Kags." you said, and then you gave him a tight hug which made the boy fluster,

"No problem."

     You got up and fixed yourself, "Ok, I will explain myself." and you went to your classroom.

     Yuno laughed, "That girl is something different." she said. Kageyama also laughed and added "Yup, L/n was always like that.", he smirked.

     The girl bumped his shoulder, and then the blue eyed boy got confused, "What?". Then he noticed her teasing face and go flustered "It's nothing like that." and scratched his neck.

     After that, they talked for awhile while you were looking for Tsukishima so you could at least try to explain yourself.

     It didn't took you long to find him actually, he was in front of his classroom talking with Yamaguchi, so you went next to them.

     "Hey." you said awkwardly. The green haired boy greated you as well but salty guy didn't. "I wanted to apologize for interropting your talk with Aiko. I know I shouldn't be there, but you had to know her true intentions, that's why I was there."

     Tsukishima looked at you and only said "Yeah, ok." You could see he was kinda down so you didn't bothered him much. Yamaguchi also noticed and couldn't help but ask, "What happened with Aiko? You didn't accept her chance?"

     The mood was heavy, but the blonde guy answered "No, I'm not interested." and looked away. You noticed that he didn't want to talk about it so you tried to change the topic, "Anyways, you both did the test today too, right?"

     Yamaguchi caught your hint and quickly answered "Oh yeah we did. It went well just some questions I don't think I got right." To keep the talk going, you asked which questions he had troubles and he replied.

     Tsukishima then entered the conversation to mock the poor boy, "Really, Yamaguchi. I explained that to you so many times. You're helpless." The green haired boy laughed in a awkward way, the mood was lifted again.

     You laughed while salty guy was giving a lesson to freckles for not studying, they looked at you confused.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just funny having you guys around, I love seeing Tsukishima bullying you Yams."

     Yamaguchi was embarrassed, "Heyy, bullying is a bad thing.", you kept laughing though. You noticed that the blonde guy was glancing at you while you were smiling listening to Yams excusing himself.

     "You should smile more, you know, Mr. LiftedNose." you said pushing a bit one corner of your smirk with your finger. Tsukishima was quite surprised with your advice.

     The other friend added too, "Yeah, L/n-chan is right! I saw you smilling mostly when you're teasing, but I barely see your true smile too."

     The tall guy's face was shoked and embarrassed at the same time, "I'm not forced to smile.", after that Yamaguchi tried to tickle Tsukishima to see if a laugh would come out.

     "What are you doing Tadashi?-", said Tsukishima scared for what his best friend was about to do. The green haired boy gave an evil smile and started tickling,

"Attack!"

     You could see the blonde guy trying to push him away, but he didn't have success.

A laugh came out of his mouth, it was something that you weren't used to hear.

You couldn't take your eyes from his smile..

.

.

.

.

.

.

     After Yamaguchi stoped, he could relax and breath properly, "Jesus Tadashi, don't do that in the middle of nowhere. You know my weak spots for tickles."

     Tsukishima quickly noticed that you were staring at his smile with that face, you fastly stoped looking, "Sorry, I'm just not used to it, that's all." you said flustered.

     "You better not get used to it." he said looking away. Yamaguchi noticed what was happening and thought of tease a bit, "Looks like L/n-chan liked your smile Tsuki!"

     You were shoked and embarrassed for hearing those words, as well Tsukishima, "It's nothing like that!, I'm really just not used to it." you said trying to be seen as it was nothing and as if you were just teasing him,

"It's pretty but, I mean, it's from Mr. PopularWithGirls."

"Says the one who is the crush from a group boys of our class."

╱  ᴇ  ɴ  ᴅ    ᴏ  ғ    2 1  ᴛ  ʜ    ᴄ  ʜ  ᴀ  ᴘ  ᴛ  ᴇ  ʀ  ╱