' pranks '

'

ziggy berman x reader
prns : they/them

'

"Ugh, that fucking bitch! She gave me a goddamned nosebleed." You wiped your nose as you walked down the dirt path that lead to your cabin.

"We'll get that fucker next time." Ziggy growled, dusting off her shirt as she followed behind you.

Just before, you and Ziggy had gotten into a small fight with some girls.

They always teased you and Ziggy for being together constantly.

Everyone did.

You two were seen as double trouble, and people hated being around you two when you were together.

What could you say? You were her best friend and she was yours.

You were on your 3rd strike, and Ziggy was on her 4th.

Despite your mischief and trouble, you two weren't always the cause. Other people thought it'd just be easy to pin the blame on you two.

It was annoying.

You two both reached your cabin. Ziggy plopped herself on the bed and laid down and you sat on the floor.

Ziggy sighed, "I fucking hate them. They just think they can do whatever they want without any repercussions!"

You hummed, throwing her a bottle of water as she caught it.

"Like, who do they think we are? Some little kids?"

"It seems like it." You huffed, leaning back against a wall.

"This camp fucking sucks ass. The people here suck ass." Ziggy got up, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Everyone but me." You laughed, staring at her.

"Yeah, yeah, flatter yourself some more." Ziggy playfully kicked your leg.

"Okay, okay! Look, why don't we make those dicks pay for what they did to us earlier." You shrugged, offering an idea.

Ziggy raised an eyebrow.

"Anddd, that would be?"

You smirked, "Oh, you'll see."

And there you were 30 minutes later with Ziggy, sneaking into Becky's cabin.

You two managed to pick the lock, making yourself inside. Nobody was inside.

Ziggy smirked, pulling the box that you were holding in your hands from you. She hurriedly dumped the innards of the box.

It was a snake from the nature cabin.

You leaned up against a wall, watching as Ziggy lured the snake into Becky's pillowcase.

"Alright, the snake's planted! Let's get out of here before someone catches us, let alone Becky." She scream whispered, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the cabin.

You made sure to close and lock the door behind you.

You two would make it back to your cabin, which wasn't too far from Becky's. Almost to the point where you could see her moving inside with the lights on.

Both of you watched through your window in anticipation, waiting for her to go to sleep.

Giggles could be heard from both of you.

"This is going to be wild." You nudged Ziggy in the arm jokingly.

"She's going to get one hell of a surprise. Just like she fucking deserves. That petty little bitch."

All of the sudden, you could hear a loud yet faint scream come from her cabin. You two poked your heads up just above the windowsill.

It seemed like most of the surrounding cabins heard her, because everyone was coming to check what was going on.

Becky started running frantically around outside, and it seemed like there was a snake wrapped around her arm.

You both snickered, high-fiving each other before scrambling to your bunks.

"Hurry, a counselor is probably gonna suspect us! Pretend to sleep!" You laughed out loud.

Ziggy giggled, hopping onto the top bunk and covering herself as you did the same.

After a few minutes, Becky's screaming faded, and you could hear footsteps marching up to you and Ziggy's cabin.

The lock was opened with some keys, signaling that it was a counselor. You and Ziggy remained still, your eyes shut.

The counselor stood there for a minute, before leaving and locking the door behind them.

You breathed a sigh of relief, quiet laughs could be heard from both of you.

You and Ziggy had gotten away with it.

-