"Stay by my Side"

Sara x Baal

"I'll kill everyone and everything for you. I will never lose you again." Baal vowed to herself the second time she encountered her. She knew those golden eyes all too well. The ones that were always locked onto her.

 Many years ago when Baal became the electro archon, she was at peace. A kind and thoughtful ruler. She looked over her subjects, she wasn't a tyrant back then. But it all changed when she saw her. She believed that love was not meant for her. She had to care for her nation after all, but a young woman appeared before her. Short black hair that framed her light yellow eyes. Baal was taken aback by her. The woman bowed before her archon, to show the utmost respect. She felt her heart flutter and a rush of heat to her cheeks. On that day, the Raiden Shogun fell in love with a mortal.

Many people became jealous of this woman. Their jealousy brought them to murder another. Every once in a while, Baal recollects that day, the reason why she's doing this all. It's all to protect her. She recollects the moment she saw a spear pierce through her lover in the stomach.

She was frozen in shock, she saw the flames of the polearm slowly burn her alive. She leapt to the other women, but it was too late. She was already gone. She turned to the crowd that had done this. All of them had visions. Visions they had used to kill her. 

She snapped. 

She brought suffering to those with vision telling them they are not worthy of something gifted from the gods. The vision held the power to ruin Baal's hopes and dreams, so if she could take away it all. The maiden would be at peace.

Aiding her in this vision hunt decree was nonother than the reincarnation of her past lover, who bared the new name...

"Kujou Sara, adopted daughter of Kujou Clan at your service!"