1.1

The teachings of His Divine Eminence Ra Gohar Shahi cater to the entire humanity regardless of religion, ethnicity, and national background

The teachings of His Divine Eminence Ra Gohar Shahi cater to the entire humanity regardless of religion, ethnicity, and national background. His teachings are of divine love, of obtaining God’s love and making the heart the permanent abode of God.

His Divine Eminence has prescribed the divine method by which the name of God enters the heart and settles within the stances of the heart. The name of God is synchronised within the heartbeats, thus the heart is engaged in constant remembrance of God. This constant remembrance of God within the heartbeats produces divine energy (AKA Noor). The more divine energy the heart produces, the more purified it becomes; the divine connection between the man and God is established and strengthened. One becomes closer to God as more divine energy is generated in the heart. The purified heart begins to reflect God, in character and personality. Those who bear the presence of God in their hearts acquire the attributes of God within their personalities. This is a miracle of His Divine Eminence Gohar Shahi: changing humanity into divinity!

The information mentioned above is from the given website:
https://www.theawaitedone.com/teachings/opening-of-the-spiritual-heart

Do watch the video, which I have attached in the media box.

Watch AlraTv on YouTube for more information.

YouTube Link is attached in my bio.