☕︎

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢]
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ

[𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢]ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ

--------------------

Tw: mentions of Blood

-𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄, I was scared yeah, but also disgusted by the act these Guys were pulling. "So? You up for Fun Girlie?" As if you dumb wip.

That's what I'd like to say, but my mouth ran dry. I mean these dudes were two heads taller than me, even though I would stand up from the Swing I was sitting at. "No, thank you. Could you leave me alone now... please" Sweat ran down the side of my head. "Aww come on, don't you want to be a grown up Women?" Omg, I'm going to puke.

How annoying and dumb can People be?

"She said no, don't you understand?" An all to familiar Voice said. Me, as well as the three Guys, turned to look at the person who said that. Naoto Tachibana?!

A tiny smile wrinkled at the sides of my mouth, happy to see someone I know who could possibly help me out of this situation! "Ha? Who do you think you are dumb fuck?"

"Someone who knows how to respect a now, as well as a woman"

I was surprised at how confident Naoto was! Well, was. The tallest Guy went towards him, and... Well punched the shit out of Naoto... I gasped in Shock, it may was just one punch, but it was a feisty one. Naoto wasnt the strongest in Fighting or that kind of stuff, he was more the logical type. Y'know?

I immediately ran towards Naoto, how was kneeling on the ground. His nose was full of blood, his cheek swollen due to the punch...

"Why can't you just leave us alone?!" I angrily yelled. Weak... as if they would say "hah yeah, we are so dumb. Let's leave these kiddies alone ha ha ha.
"Funny one, grab her and let's leave. Ain't no time for this shit."

I held naoto close towards my own bodies, not willing to let him go... one, because he already did much for me, second because I was scared... hella scared...

"Oi! Having nothing better to do than bullying and harassing Kids?!" A blond, tall dude with blue es, seemingly annoyed, stomped our way. I could hear Naoto mumble a "Takemitchy..."

I used the time, while the said Takemitchy punched the Guys to ask naoto if he was okay. With my Handkerchief, I dried the blood on Naotis Face. "You okay? Sorry, never wanted to drag you into this situation Naoto-kun..." naoto only shook his head.

"No its fine, I want to help people especially if I want to become a Detective one day!" Tachibana proudly said. His temper and eager amazed me. "Detectiv... huh?" I mumbled. "You help people, and get to have an interesting and adventure life"

"Yeah!" Naoto smiled. His beautiful blue-grey eyes staring directly in mine. "Ojay! I'll accomplish you with your way, Naoto Tachibana!"

------------------

And that's how, we started our way.
It was hard to keep up with Naoto, but in the end we did it. He did it, I was just there to remind him to never give up...
Our friendship grew bigger, we helped each other archiving our Goal for the better, for him and I, us.