~ blood ~ (f)

age:
Mike - 13
El - 12

fluff

~ 1984 ~

El was at Mike's basement, just chillin with Mike. But today everything was weird for El. Her stomach really hurt.

"Mike?"
"Yes?" he ask a little worried.
"My stomach really hurts" El said and she left the bed.
"Where exactly? Show me." Mike ask. He was soo worried about what's going on.
"Mike. It hurts. It hurts soo much. How can I make it stop?" El ask, she was soo nervous. "Wait here I'll go to the kitchen rlly quickly for medicines and I'll be there in a moment. Or better go to bathroom, if u have to throw up." Mike said and go upstairs. El went to bathroom and close the door. She also wanted to pee, so she sat down on toilet and then she saw this on her underwear....

blood
red
pain

"OH MY GOD" she screamed. "MIKE I'M DYING" she started cry. El was in pain soo much. "what?!! I'm coming!!" Mike
yell from kitchen and run down.
He opened the door without knocking and then he realized... he went all red of blushed. He covered his face with his hands.

  'fuck' he said at his mind.

"Oh.. I.." he started saying but he was soo in pain.  "Mike... I'm dying. I love you..." she said crying soo bad.
"No no you are not dying El..." Mike started saying, he was in shock because El said she loves him. "Uhmm well soo... 
I'll be there in a minute, I'm going to Nancy she will explain it to you. Don't be afraid". Mike go upstairs then he realized that Nancy and Karen are in shopping. 'fuck why today'
"Okay umm... so Nancy and my mum are in shopping soo... they can't help you but I- I can help... Can I come? B-but pull your pants u-up"
"Come in Mike"
"Uhmm, s-soo " he started, he was soo nervous explain her this "It happened to all girl, It's good because u can h-have baby. It means u are healthy."
Mike said. He was soo embarrassed.
"B-but I don't know what to do... everything is gonna be dirty..."
"Oh... do u have in your bag underwear?" Mike ask.
"Y-yes.." El said, she was still in pain. She feel soo embarrassed.
"O-okay. I will be in a moment." Mike said.

2 minutes later

He back with pad on underwear.
"Okay E-el put this on"  He give her this underwear and close the door.
"M-mike?"
"Yes El?" he ask
"I-" " I don't have another pants..."
"Okay wait a second" He go to his room for his too small grey sweatpants.
"Here" he give her opened door a little bit but he wasn't looking.
"Thank you..." El said
Mike was proud of himself.

minute later

El left the bathroom all in tears. She hide face in her arms and started crying more. "Hey hey hey whats wrong? Mike run to her and asked.
"I feel soo.. soo... I don't know. I'm sorry Mike for this. I am so ashamed."
"Hey El look at me. It's normal. You just didn't knowing about this and that's okay. Don't feel ashamed. Come here.
He said and give her a big hug. El hugged him back and smiled.
"and I... I love y-you too.." Mike said remembering what El said earlier.
They both turned red.
"Maybe... you... you want to be my girlfriend?" he ask.
"What's does that mean?" El ask . She didn't knowing what exactly does that mean.
"Umm It means that you are mine and I am yours and... we love each other. U get it?"
"Yes. Mike I want to be your girlfriend. I want be yours." she said and brought their lips together.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
omg it was cute i think. I hooe you enjoyed 😋