prologue

No one's pov

When mei left yuzu, yuzu was devastated not only she was left alone they didn't have a proper goodbye she only left her with a letter

Yuzu's pov

I come home late because of hanging out with harumin. Am home huh? no body was home? I check every room there's no body there. When i was searching i found a letter it was from mei.

Mei's letter

Hey, Yuzu--- Do you remember the evening when we first met and became sisters?

I was so far from accepting you as my older sister. That day, I kissed you... At the time, for the Aihara family sake, for everyone's sake

I thought that protecting the Academy that my father left behind was the only way I could live my life Living freely, talking about love... you and I were complete opposites...

I think that, back then, I envied you... The thought of a partner never crossed my heart I was so immature, and I didn't understand my own feelings...

but you did notice, and you didn't just stand there Such honest eyes pierced my heart... And thanks to that, I was finally able to open up and talk to my father.

I understood that facing my own feelings was important and my goal to keep protecting the academy But the thing...

The thing I'll never forget... Is your warmth, that "first emotion" "That feeling" that filled my heart with colors.

I was... I was afraid of losing sight of my goal... and I tried to bury these new feelings deep inside me I learned to deal with my own feelings, something I couldn't do before I met you.

So, as I tried to juggle one emotion and the other, I ended up trying to get away from you. Nevertheless, you still kept pushing me...

until I confessed my true feelings. I feel like I can be honest... ...when I think about those kisses Those feelings make me happy, even now.

After that... I started thinking that I wanted to respond as much as possible during the days I spent with you

I want to face new challenges with you I want to know you more, and learn more about you

I started taking notes to understand what you wish and what you desire. The ring you gave me as a present is an irreplaceable treasure.

Even if it was only one minute, or one second... everything felt so new and fun when you were by my side.

I can't go back anymore, now that I'm so full of you.

I started to become aware of that occasional pain l felt in my heart...

Because I knew that that kind and grateful "love" would end up hurting you in the future.

My feelings for you have gotten strong enough I think about you with love And now they've become so intense it's unbearable.

In the near future... I will have to marry my fiance and be the Aihara heir.

I talked to mom, and she knows everything about the marriage.

I asked her not to tell you anything, not until you read this.

This is the last answer I can give you. From now on, I must follow the path I chose. Both at school and during family encounters, I'll try not to get too close to you...

I can't see your face anymore, because I know my resolution would falter...

So, I decided to write on this notebook about my feelings, and all the things I needed to tell you.

Please, forgive the weakness of your cowardly, selfish, little sister. And lastly,

I'm glad that we're still together as sisters, even if our hearts are far away.

I hope you will be happy with the people you love.

Thank you, Yuzu. Goodbye...

When i finished reading the letter tears coming from my eyes i don't know what to do anymore.

I couldn't stop crying thinking my future with out mei. Hours later i heard my phone ringing i saw my secretary calling.

Akame's pov

I called Maam yuzu because there's a problem in the company and she was needed.

Hello maam yuzu i known it's late and i'm sorry if i'm being rude for calling in this time

but the company needed you. I heard her sniff and she said she will go to the company and told me to explain it on the way.

After the call i got in the car pick her up

Yuzu's pov

My secretary called and told me that there's a problem in the company and needed me . I'm actually a billionaire and have a company to guide it was not known in the public

but i have a nickname the secret billionaire Yuzuko Aoi Okogi who took down many company.

I told my secretary to pick me up and explain what happening in the way

Mei's pov

After i write the letter that has my feelings for yuzu and the things i want to say i left the apartment and go to my grandfather house i didn't know how to meet yuzu anymore knowing that i'm gonna get married

when i enter the mansion i immediately got to my room and cry but i heard a knock in the door it's was the maid saying that my grandfather is calling me.

I got up and got to my grandfather's room he said that there's a new transfer student and this student is very important she is the heir of one the most prominent company in japan and said that we take care of her.

She gonna start attending tomorrow and gonna met her tomorrow Infront of the school.

After meeting my grandfather i got to my room and cry myself to sleep the warmth that i known is gone i'm alone in this cold room.

Author's pov

Who do you think is the new transfer student and did you like the hidden side of yuzu? Do you think the transfer student and yuzu has connections? Many questions gonna be answer in the couple of chapters.
Gonna upload another chapter tomorrow.