Chapter 12

No one's pov

Blonde haired girl walking inside of a building every person she encountered is bowing and showing respect to her until she arrive in the underground base. She was accompanied by a dark blue haired man, that man can make any girl fall for his gorgeous face, masculine body and his kissable lips.

Yuzu's pov

I arrived inside the head quarters and they explained to me what my mission is. They handed me a folder that have a details about Akito Ugadawa. He's a suspect for killing the head of the Aikawa family, he's smuggling different illegal things. He has torture more than 200 people and he is the fiance of Mei Aihara for now. We still don't have enough evidence for the crime he has done.

I need to go under cover but I need the help of someone. Then I remembered someone and of course he is right beside me. Haruto aoki he's a member of a distinguished family. I admit that he is handsome but he's not my type

Haruto come here I need something to tell you.

He immediately got close to me.

To have this mission to succeed you need to be my fiance. I noticed he's face got red.

A fake fiance to be exalt and we need to make them think that we are really in a relationship, is my order clear Haruto I said in a very serious voice. Haruto said Yes ma'am your order is very clear.

I got out from the building and got inside my car. I have the location of Akito ugadawa. I need to start my investigation but I will just follow him and see if he does something illegal.

I decided to wear a natural wig and contact lense to hide my identity. I wear a silver hair and blue contacts. it really suits me, you can't even tell that this was a contacts and a wig.

I arrived into a abondone warehouse no one will suspect there's something illegal happen there.

I quietly enter and hide myself somewhere they can't find me and close to them.

I saw them talking to each other of course I'm recording the conversation.

I heard they are talking about a lack of humans that they kidnapped for there organs and they are in need to capture more for there clients.

I clenched my fist, these bastard they have no conscience and only thinking on how to make more money. Don't worry soon your gonna pay for every thing.

I got out from the abandoned building and it's already late when I got inside the apartment. I saw mei sitting in the couch reading her book.

Mei suddenly said Why are you late? don't you think it's unsafe to be home in this kind of time? I stayed silent

Mei's pov

Yuzu answer me, what where you doing outside in this time? I was getting jealous yuzu is spending time with a boy and getting home late.  

Ahm mei we were having a real good time i didn't know that it was already getting late Yuzu said while scratching her neck.

I grab her hand and drag her to the bed room. I push her against the door and forcefully kiss her and to my surprise she kiss me back.

To be continued...