final chapter:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Rias carmichael got thrown by a powerful mage from the magical world. Rias had enough gritted her razor sharp teeth. She dashed at the mage thrust her two arms through his chest ripped him in half in a battle cry yell.

Things are going pretty well but ot kinda got bad for a few people. Rias had it the hardest. Her operator suit is half covered in her own blood.

She walked a few a feet slowly. Her wounds accelerated healing she collapsed on her knees.

Ddraig: darek is worried about you. Loki is dead BTW

Rias didn't say nothing.

Ddraig: how far will you go?. Does this whole thing more important than your own son

Rias: ..........

Ddraig: .... I see

Rias started crying.

Rias: its not it.😭😭😭😭😭😭. Your right i shouldn't be home with my son i gave birth too😭😭😭😭

Before she says anything another enemy mage blast powerful magic right at her fast. She angrily in retaliation blasted her destroyer energy right at him he got vaporized.

Rias: MY EYES 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

She's healing rapidly.

Ddraig: you must admit. You love the smell of battle😈😈😈😈😈😈

Rias: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ddraig: your heart is ached, conflicted emotions, allow me to share the images

Rias saw herself defeating Derek. Rias Crying he died in his sleep.

Revived outranking her

Revived outranking her. His win against riser. , her wedding with derek honey moon having their first sex, Her joining the Kaiser bros mecenary force. Meeting new people fight against kokabiel summit attack. Rating game finally giving birth to a son.

She already made accomplishments of her own. Without harems this is the most best life she ever have. What's the point of gaining more.