Part 5: Blake and Yang

( Yang and Blake p.o.v.)

Yang's p.o.v :

When Ruby and Weiss left I really felt like I should tell Blake now while they where gone.

"Hey, um Blake."

"Ya?" She looks up from her studying.

"I need to talk to you about something." She puts all her stuff down and sits next to me on my bed.

"What is it?"

"Have you ever liked someone but you didn't know if they liked you back?" She looks at me a little confused.

"Ya I know what you mean." She says a little bit depressed.

"I just need to let you know something."

"Yes Yang, you can tell me anything." She looks at me with her yellow cat eyes.

"I feel that you are someone I can trust, even more than Ruby, you smart, talented and beautiful and I really like you more than a friend and I just." I'm cut off.

"Yang." Here it comes, she's going to say that she doesn't feel the same way.

"I feel like you are the only person in the world that I can't live without."

Blake's p.o.v :

Yang stares at me for a moment then grabs my shoulders and pulls me in.

"I love you Blake more than you know." She kisses me. It was full of truth and love, when we pull away I look her straight in the eyes.

"I love you too." We sit there for a moment then I get up only to be pulled back down by Yang.

"Can you sleep next to me."

"Alright." She moves over to make room for me then grabs my hand and we soon fall asleep in that exact position.

Yang's p.o.v :

I wake up expecting to see a black haired faunest next to me, but nothing is there.

"I wonder where she went?" I roll over to see a sleeping Ruby and Weiss. Must have made up finally. I get up and walk to the bathroom at take a shower. As I walk out of the bathroom I get my clothes on.

'Maybe she at the cafeteria?' I think as I leave the dorm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Alright that was part 5
See you next time