Train Tales

AAAAAAAAAAAA-

This took a while to make because 🧍🏻. Things got hard and things gone down so back to writing things 👀
————————————————————————

Masons pov-
——————————

I was scrolling on my phone threw the playlist my soundtracks recommended by all the some what soothing sounds I'd listen to, the silence in the room almost fit to the fighting couple that they sounded like they were going to kill each other.
I'd sighed as I looked at my hands oh boy they looked bad, burns on my hands from cooking or doing something dumb with fire. The sun was trying to seep in, but failed by the black blanket over the window.

Cutting me out of my thoughts was the sound of meowing from my only motivation companion, my cat. The cat soon jump on the bed that's was scattered with plushies that looked like the only thing living. It soon started nugging on my arm signaling that they were ether wanting attention or they ran out of food and water.

I'd sigh as I got up from my bed and moved to the cabinet to fill up the cats bowl. As I grabbed the cat food bag it was a bit light, so guessing I need to buy some more cat food for my bud.
I soon poured the last bits of cat food into the cats bowl as the the cat nugging me to thank me for the food once again.

I'd look over to my pantry to see it some what empty me guessing I had to go to the store to get some snacks so that I can live off of for the next week at least.
I soon some what fixed my hair and slipped my shoes on, I mean I was already some what really to walk out of my house.

I'd walk to my front door and was soon blasted with a couple fighting. Despite on loud they were fighting I walked out my door to face the world.
I walked the hall then down the stairs to where the sunlight was peaking out the apartment complex front door. As I open the door wind filled the air messing my hair up, but I pushed on.

As I walked down the sidewalk people smoking and fighting about random things. I'd pause as the walk sign turned red, but what did that matter people always get ran over every day. But anyways I stood there and wait for the sign to turn green, but was cut off by a tap on my shoulder.
"Yo mason is that you?" The figure said. As I turned and realized it was Jayden. "What you up to?" He said as we crossed the street. "Nothing much just going to go get some snacks so that I can eat at my house." I said as a bird flew by me. "Oh well if you're down we could go meet up with the group." He said. "Alright I don't see why not." I said. I mean I had nothing other to do.

We soon made it to the store, not too crowded at least. I soon covered my nose to the smell of a strange substance coming from the Allie ways.
"Let's make this quick, things can get pretty bad around here when time passes." Jayden says waving the smell away from his nose.

We both made our way and grab things that are needed, making jokes that the place would get robed one day for the lack of watch people in the area. We soon paid for our things and headed out to make our way to the train station.
Nothing much happened on our way to the train station, music, love and happiness on one side where the cameras could see, and bitterness, madness and dread on the blank spots. It was a mix of madness.

We soon made it to the train station, I was amazed it only took 15 minutes, well despite the madness in the city.
We bought our tickets then soon made our way to the main area of the train station. The station was quiet, well not too quiet. There were people, but they were mostly older or looked unstable.
The station gave off mixed feelings, feeling of challenging and dare. The air was thick far more for someone can breathe.

I stand back as the train arrived, the mixed feeling twisted and turned till Jayden dragged me into the train. I soon crossed over the yellow line, I was sick to my stomach, but knowing to swallow the feeling.
We soon took our seas and laid our things down below us to save arm space. The train started moving, unbothered I put my earphones on and drifted to daydreaming, then realizing my vision started going blank. I was falling asleep.

—————-

I was soon woken up to nugges to wake up, I groaned to the bright light that were beaming down at me.
"Good I don't have to hide a body." Jayden says as he steps back and picks up his bags.
I soon gotten up and grabbed my bags and we both walked out of the train.

"Let's get out of here." Jayden said as he stares at a woman that some happened to get off the train.
"What do you mean by that?" I said looking around blindly looking for what he was looking at.
"Let's say I almost fought a woman." He says as we exit the station.
"That's something, and you didn't wake me up, that would have been something to watch." I said as opening a drink.
"How was I supposed to wake up a dead person." He said as he bopped me on the head.
"Fair enough." I said.

The walk was something, more music played left and right. We where mostly on the bright sides of town, pleasing aras in the air, color in the air and joy everywhere. It was nice.

"Yo! Jayden, mason!" A figure yelled.
We both turned to see Angie waving over to us. No hesitation we both walked over to the group of people.
"What took you so long?" Noelia said looking at her phone.
"What? We were supposed to run here?" Jayden says as he tosses a peace of bread at Angie.
"Well, we are about to go to go to the arcade, you guys down?" Melanie said as she approached us.
"Sure, got nothing other to do." I said as I handed her a cookie.
"Alright then let's go, plus you have to tell us what happened." Angie said pushing Jayden lightly.
"What do you mean?" He said
"You texted Noelia saying you were going to fight a woman and a kid." She said
"Well, true, but maybe later?" He said looking away.

We all knew it was going to be another tale untold.
————————————————————————

End-
————————————————————————

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Full on had to speed run this to get it out by the next day, but hey it's done 👀
————————————————————————

Full on had to speed run this to get it out by the next day, but hey it's done 👀————————————————————————

————————————————————————
But enjoy yourself and make sure to take care of yourself 👀