CHAPTER - 10

Everything feels good ..I have butterflies in my stomach as I listen to his deep voice...

His voice was like that from the start but this time after the confession,it seems more pleasured to listed to him.

"Hey"

"Have you checked my text ?"

"Yeah.."

"So whats your opinion ?"

"I feel the same.."*awkward silence*

.
.
.
.

" I know it already you love me enough...you should have confessed it first.."

"Yeah..I thought to confess today but you did it anyway.."

"Yeah...because I love you."

When I listened to those words, I then know I was really falling for him...even though I know its not been much time as we know each other...but I liked him alot.. His voice, his friendly behavior, his tall amd dark appearance, his cologne ...his everything was so perfect to my eyes.

I lost in my dreamworld despite of fact I was on a call with him

"Hello.!?"

"Umm..yeah.."

"Did I said anything wrong ?"

"Nope.."

"Then why you suddenly became silent?"

"Umm nothing.."

"I know you are a airhead "😂

"Aye...dont you start again.."

"Cant help I love teasing you.."

"Whatever...so are we in a relationship ?"

"Obviously... Dumbo I just confessed to you..and you said yes to it...it means from now you are my girlfriend !"

"And you are my boyfriend!"

"Yeah.."

"..but im not gonna listen to your shitty rules like dont talk to boys ...dont make male friends...dont talk to that girl and all.."

"Im not like that...
Its my rule to show my best version to people who are good to me...and worst to thos who are bad to me.."

"Nice thoughts ...and which zone I lie ?"

"In my heart "

"Like from where you got this flirting skills man !?"

We talked for hours..and I totally forget about the weakness I had...his words even though were cheesy makes me feel good...

On that very night... I ate two bowl extra rice out of happiness..mom and dad was happy to see me happy...

"You seem in a good mood.." Mom said.

"Yeah mommy...BTW I got datesheet for the MID-SEMS.."

"Study hard ..but dont stress out" dad said.

"I'll do my best"

I got in my room after dinner, packed my bag for next day, and after talking to Adam I doze off to my dreamworld.