CHAPTER - 2

I took my bag and was tying my laces with a bread in my mouth as I was getting late.

"Bye mom bye dad"

"Be carefull, and don't forget to finish your lunch !"

"Ok mom bye!"

With that I left and luckily I reached school before the gate closes.

"Thank god !"

I reached to my class and And sit beside a girl. She was sweet and polite. As I was starting the conversation there was a annoucemet that all students have to join activity in the confrence room. We all get to the conference room and everybody was sitting and some lecture was going on. After that an activity started which was "To introduce yourself to as many people as you can in 5 minutes".
Sounds interesting and was a good thing for me as newbie.

The timer begin and everyone was introducing themself to others. I also introduced myself to some people and especially that girl with whom I sit net to this morning. Her name was Marie. She gave such a good vibe that I know I have to be a good friend of her.

After the activity we all came back to our class and it was lunch already. I had lunch with marie and she was also comfortable with me.

I finally made a friend.

After school was over when I was waiting for metro a boy was standing next to me.

"Hi!, if im not wrong we are same class !?"

"May be im new to this place !"

"No problem, what's your station?"

"Umm.. 2 station away "

"Same !!  Lets be metro partners" (chuckles)

"Okay ! Btw what's your name ?"

"Liam"

"Okay, i'm Ginny"

"I know !"

~~

After reaching home I received a msg from tution -

~ "There will be no class as the sir have left the town for some urgent work." ~

What a good news !!

I changed my clothes, make a good cup of coffee and grabbbed a packet of chips and sat on a couch while switching the TV on.

"Finally! I will have some rest today.."