Dream 12 (ending)

George mumbles and sighs before getting out of his bed. He makes his way to a mirror, grounding himself back into this reality.

Brown fluffy hair that stopped neatly above his shoulders with small blue highlights left fading away, a blue right eye and a darker shade of blue on the left, a facial scar across his cheek, a bland blue shirt, and finally a pair of jeans.

He looked at his hands for a moment, moving the fingers and touching the back of his palm and arm. He just wanted to make sure none of this was a dream.

When he finally felt content with looking, he turned back to the letter, but stumbled backwards when he saw DreamXD standing there.

DreamXD darts over and catches George, his arms around his waist, and George's arms around DreamXD's neck.

George stares at the XD mask in front of him, seeming to melt to the touch once again. His whole demeanor faltered.

George slowly took his hands and let go of DreamXD's neck. "Sorry."

DreamXD slowly let George go, not sure of what else to do other than nod.

It became awkward pretty quickly, and neither DreamXD nor George new how to fix it, so George just said what was on his mind. Looking straight at the God, he asked sternly, "So, you and Dream are the same person?"

DreamXD backed away, turning around and touching the note on George's nightstand, "In a way, yes. I made a sort of 'clone' to watch over this whole SMP while I worked. It wasn't the best idea, since I myself am as obsessive as Dream. I can just control it. Dreams a new version of me; no experience with the world, no control over his thoughts. It was a dangerous game that I watched unfold for fun." DreamXD paused before turning back to George, seeing his face twisted in a look of surprise and discomfort. "And then he got you involved. I had to stay close to you. I was afraid of loosing you."

George runs his fingers trough his hair, "Right. So what are your going to do." George glanced up at DreamXD, who began to take off his mask.

"Well, I'll do the only thing I can." DreamXD threw the mask onto the floor and blinked his eight eyes, "I'll just send him to the depths of hell until I can figure out shit."

George rolls his eyes, catching an attitude. "You know what, go for it. I have a meeting with my friends."

As George began to walk out the door, DreamXD's arm grabs George's wrist and pulls him against his chest, grabbing George's face and pulling him into a kiss.

The kiss was one sided. DreamXD backed off and looked at George and he looked worried, "George, please. Listen to me when I tell you that Dream isn't worth it. I am."

George glares and spits on DreamXD's shoes. "You're worth it when you realize how immature you are. Now, I'm leaving. Don't follow me." George turned around and walked right out the door, leaving DreamXD in the house.

George began his short journey to Kinoko Kingdom, the entire place being rebuilt after Dreams rampage, and met up with Karl and Sapnap.

Karl looked up from his book and gasped, shaking Sapnap. Sapnap turned and looked up, seeing George as well. The pair rushed over to George and embraced him.

"It's been so long!! Sapnap and I have been waiting for you!" Karl laughed and giggled, happy to get the trio back together. Sapnap laughed as well, patting George's head. "Where have you been little man? With that god boyfriend of yours?"

George laughed and patted their backs, "He's not my boyfriend. I'm sure that if he was, he wouldn't have lied to me and used me."

Sapnap and Karl go silent. Sapnap pulls away from George, his eyes narrowing. Smoke rises from his skin. It's common for blaze hybrids. "He did what?"