Found my mate

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I sat up and shut off the clock. Then went to the closet and got out purple Skinny Jeans and a White T-Shirt, I got my black jacket with black Vans. Then went to my brothers room to wake him up, but I had a better idea. I got a bucket and ice, Then filled it with water. I walked to his room and opened the door and poured the ice water on him and ran out before he could scream and of coruse he did and I was laughing and I heard the other pack members laughing and then I saw Ryan and so I grabbed my bacepack and skateborad then ran if my life depended on it. I got outside and got on my skateboard when I heard Ryan yell and I stared laughing as I skated down the road to the last day of school.

________________________________________________

As I skated into school I saw Kate my best friend and skated over. "Happy birthday Summer, I hope you find your mate and give him hell" she said with a grin. "Oh, you know I will" I told her and laughed when this smell came to me. "Kate do you smell that" I asked her "Follow the scent Summer" she said smiling. I was walking towards the scent and Then I saw Ashton Powers. I can NOT be his mate he's the biggest player in the school. I walked up to him and he looked at me and what shocked me was what he said next "Hi Summer, I think you think I'm going to reject you right?" he asked, I nodded. "I, Ashton Powers, Alpha of the Red Moon Pack, accepts you, Summer Rose as my mate and future Luna" he smiles and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him, then pressed his lips to mine. I tried struggling, but after a min or so I gave in. I kissed him back, I ran my hands through his hair. I had to pull away before anything else could happen. I pulled away and we both were trying to catch our breathe. I looked up into his dark blue eyes I feel I could lose myself in them. I looked away when I felt a slight blush come on my face. "Can you let me down now" I muttered under my breathe. Ashton chuckled and let me go. I raised my arm and slapped him across the face hard. I turned on my heels and walked away and got to class, then sat by my best friend.

________________________________________________

I went through the line and went over to my bickering friends. "Hey who do you think is Summer's mate". I got over there before they could say anything else. "Guys stop with that if you wanted to know you just needed to ask, and I could hear you out in the hall" I told them. "So... Summer who's you mate" said a grinning Kate with her mate Tyler. I rolled my eyes at her, but answered anyways "It's Ashton Powers". I told them and some gasp, but Kate just grins. "OMG Summer your mate is our Alpha!!" I signed because I'm not one of the girls that wants an Alpha as a mate I'm the type of girl that can take care of herself. I got taken out of my thoughts by sparks and tingles ruining throw me. I looked up to see Ashton had me by the waist. I needed to talk to him alone "hey guys I'll be right back" I told them and I grabbed Ashton's hand and took him out of the cafeteria. I could tell he was grinning. As soon we got of there I decided that we should go outside and into the woods. I got outside and I turned to look at him. "Ash can we talk" I said in a sweet voice and a little smile. "What do you want to talk about sweetness" he said with a little worry in his eyes, This is where I do hell to him if he touches me. "If you don't know already I'm not one of those girls that would love a Alpha as a mate, I can take care of myself you have no clue of what I went through be for my brother and I got to you pack and It wasn't pretty at all, that's why I started training with the rest of the pa-" I got cut off when he started to kiss me. I pushed him off me and punched him in the face and he stumbled back and stared at me like I did something he never expected. "Your the daughter of the Alpha and Luna that died aren't you, that's what you meant when you went on about I didn't know" he said and stared at me like he's expecting me to do something.